Bruce Lee Playing Ping Pong with Some Damn Nunchucks

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

so he will be able to take hits IF Mike Tyson hits him.

<better than Bruce Lee

So Bruce will take hits from a heavyweight champion who's known for his power and brutal KO's....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

<better than Bruce Lee

So Bruce will take hits from a heavyweight champion who's known for his power and brutal KO's....
roll.gif
No Bruce will not stand there and take hits lol...but IF he does get hit he won't be in as much pain like the regular that gets hit from Tyson

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

<better than Bruce Lee

roll.gif
That is if Mike hits him...btw when can we meet up for the shoes today lol
oh you talking about my bro. he'll get on when he gets off work.

Originally Posted by J Burner

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by apassionforshoes23

he was like 140 lbs dude. mike tyson was a monster in his prime.

i don't want to derail the thread but come on man.

BruceLeeMyHero.jpg.png

tyson%20berbick.jpg

lol bruce less was like 0% body fat. he was a gifted martial artist and in very good shape, but he's still a skinny little dude at the end of the day. dude's pecs are like nonexistent. arms are twigs. sorry, no way he's beating up one of the best boxers of all time who has 60+ lbs on him.

Bruce Lee will win in a REAL fight. Tyson would win in boxing. Boxing does not equip you with the skills to kick domes, grapple, or fight on the ground. Plus, Bruce Lee had a ridiculous understanding of energy... Tyson was just a dumb powerhouse.
lb for lb lee all the way. sure.

but people don't seem to grasp how much a difference 60 lbs of mostly muscle makes. not to mention a huge height and reach advantage. as a boxer, tyson would easily use them to his advantage,

people are so quick to discount boxing. i'd say it's just as practical as kung-fu and other martial arts in "real fighting," if not more so. only muy thai, BJJ, and a few others are without a doubt more useful.

lee would get murdered by tyson, he probably couldn't even get close enough to hit him most of the time.

lol@ tyson being a "dumb powerhouse." he was a great defensive boxer as well, not some idiot who just threw haymakers.

Dude...have you EVER seen a Royce Gracie fight from back in the day, before there was a weight class in UFC? The guy is a stick, yet managed to dismantle fighters twice his size every time. Size and power mean absolutely nothing to guys like Gracie and Bruce Lee...The only chance Tyson would have against Bruce Lee is to get lucky and actually connect a power punch and knock Lee out. But for that to happen Bruce Lee would need to have an extreme mental lapse and decide to just stand directly in front of Tyson and fight. You need to stop, serioulsy, you sound like a dude with a grudge and no common sense.
I mean dudes act like "the fight wont go to the ground"
eyes.gif
I dont know anyone that stand if you have 150lbs commin at your legs. And if BOXERS dodge mikes punches what do you honestly think Bruce Lee can'tdodge those shots? Bruce lees legs have longer reach than tysons punch.

Why are you bringing up a fight from 2004?
The Tyson we all are talking about is the one from 86-89, which was his prime.
(Both physically AND mentally, don't bring Douglas in here..)

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Originally Posted by J Burner

Originally Posted by apassionforshoes23

he was like 140 lbs dude. mike tyson was a monster in his prime.

i don't want to derail the thread but come on man.

BruceLeeMyHero.jpg.png

tyson%20berbick.jpg

lol bruce less was like 0% body fat. he was a gifted martial artist and in very good shape, but he's still a skinny little dude at the end of the day. dude's pecs are like nonexistent. arms are twigs. sorry, no way he's beating up one of the best boxers of all time who has 60+ lbs on him.

Bruce Lee will win in a REAL fight. Tyson would win in boxing. Boxing does not equip you with the skills to kick domes, grapple, or fight on the ground. Plus, Bruce Lee had a ridiculous understanding of energy... Tyson was just a dumb powerhouse.
lb for lb lee all the way. sure.

but people don't seem to grasp how much a difference 60 lbs of mostly muscle makes. not to mention a huge height and reach advantage. as a boxer, tyson would easily use them to his advantage,

people are so quick to discount boxing. i'd say it's just as practical as kung-fu and other martial arts in "real fighting," if not more so. only muy thai, BJJ, and a few others are without a doubt more useful.

lee would get murdered by tyson, he probably couldn't even get close enough to hit him most of the time.

lol@ tyson being a "dumb powerhouse." he was a great defensive boxer as well, not some idiot who just threw haymakers.

Dude...have you EVER seen a Royce Gracie fight from back in the day, before there was a weight class in UFC? The guy is a stick, yet managed to dismantle fighters twice his size every time. Size and power mean absolutely nothing to guys like Gracie and Bruce Lee...The only chance Tyson would have against Bruce Lee is to get lucky and actually connect a power punch and knock Lee out. But for that to happen Bruce Lee would need to have an extreme mental lapse and decide to just stand directly in front of Tyson and fight. You need to stop, serioulsy, you sound like a dude with a grudge and no common sense.
I mean dudes act like "the fight wont go to the ground"
eyes.gif
I dont know anyone that stand if you have 150lbs commin at your legs. And if BOXERS dodge mikes punches what do you honestly think Bruce Lee can't dodge those shots? Bruce lees legs have longer reach than tysons punch.
^^ not to mention its about 5 times faster, i mean be real.. plus the art of wing chun is amazing within it self no strenght what so ever todeflect a punch... it traps its opponents arms.. one of my boys was pissing my other friend off with this
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom