Bruh its hard being a Falcons fan.

This team legit made me retire from the S&T forums back in 2017. I mean seriously, 440-1 and that 1 being the GAT DAMN Falcons. The curse is so real with this team it's ridiculous. That is all... Carry on.

62295905bd41433e865449cfaeacd855.gif

Falcons are my NFC team because I love Julio but damn that super bowl hurt since my bro is a Pats fan and I was talking mad **** when ATL was up 28-3

Not trying to rain on your pity parade but you acting like the Falcons haven’t had recent success fam.

try being a fan of the following....
Bills
Knicks
Jets
Clippers
Lions
Bears
Cubs pre 2016

Most of those teams ain’t won jack since the 80’s and prior. I’m sure most of those fan bases will trade they’re fortunes with your teams.
I ain’t trying to be the glass half full type but it’s too soon for you to be crying “woe is me”

COULD be worse you could be a Vikings, Bills, Lions, Bengals, Browns or Jets fan.

Yeah it def can be worse. Im not throwing a pity party for us, we are a good team just dont perform.

Or at least we have the pieces to be one

Not trying to rain on your pity parade but you acting like the Falcons haven’t had recent success fam.

try being a fan of the following....
Bills
Knicks
Jets
Clippers
Lions
Bears
Cubs pre 2016

Most of those teams ain’t won jack since the 80’s and prior. I’m sure most of those fan bases will trade they’re fortunes with your teams.
I ain’t trying to be the glass half full type but it’s too soon for you to be crying “woe is me”

Woe is me.

Still bitter Garrison Hearst got injured in the playoffs and gifted you guys a trip to SB XXXIII.

Still bitter Garrison Hearst got injured in the playoffs and gifted you guys a trip to SB XXXIII.

Y'all got revenge on that horrible Kaep "blow to the head call in the NFCCG in 12 as well as the Bowman P/I no call".

But I do feel you.

Another choke! At this point, all Falcons fans have full permission to terminate their fandom and find another team to root for.

Honestly its just so odd like on paper they should be good...and they lost me money today on my 4 team parlay so **** them

i win the office pool if they hold on :smh:

over $1200 , clean ... :smh:

i'd like to hear every insult there is for Matthew ... :smh::smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom