Bruh its hard being a Falcons fan.

This team legit made me retire from the S&T forums back in 2017. I mean seriously, 440-1 and that 1 being the GAT DAMN Falcons. The curse is so real with this team it's ridiculous. That is all... Carry on.

You were the guy with the GT, right? With the supercharger?

Any updates?

Total rebuild needs to start. Fire Dan, trade Julio for pieces asap and the Matt Ryan era is done.

only bright spot is Calvin Ridley and him only being 25

Not trying to rain on your pity parade but you acting like the Falcons haven’t had recent success fam.

try being a fan of the following....
Bills
Knicks
Jets
Clippers
Lions
Bears
Cubs pre 2016

Most of those teams ain’t won jack since the 80’s and prior. I’m sure most of those fan bases will trade they’re fortunes with your teams.
I ain’t trying to be the glass half full type but it’s too soon for you to be crying “woe is me”
My NY arrogance won’t allow me to agree to this slander. I’m good on this side.

Man we used to go at it back in the day Jet...I tried to tell you back then that franchise was complete ***. Come on up 85 north.

Its fine just keep losing. The losses havent come in as whoopings other than Green Bay. Theyve been entertaining i guess

Wont win until the defense is fixed, regardless of what anyone thinks of Matt Ryan. We do need to move on but he isnt "THE" problem

Back
Top Bottom