Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

How do u make ur hair go one way naturally? My front grows back, the top goes to the right side, the back goes the left, and my sides go to the back.

Whats good with these barbers in the south tryna make ya lining EXTRA sharp and making a whole new hairline?

My boy just got his **** pushed back something MEAN and now he gotta wolf and grow out for a good two months or something. Tears almost ran down his eyes when I saw him :lol:
That’s problem nowadays trying to look too perfect. I’m not with getting pushed back for perfection. Line me up as natural as possible. I’m not someone who goes to the barbershop every week so when my hair starts to grow back I ain’t tryna look all crazy.

How do u make ur hair go one way naturally? My front grows back, the top goes to the right side, the back goes the left, and my sides go to the back.

Sounds like you have mad cowlicks. Best to go with the flow.

You can try to "train" your hair depending on its length but it probably won't work because that's the way it grows out of your scalp.

Sounds like you have mad cowlicks. Best to go with the flow.

You can try to "train" your hair depending on its length but it probably won't work because that's the way it grows out of your scalp.
so there's absolutely no way to make it grow out my scalp differently? it's wild confusing :lol:

this is what i'm working w/ btw:
IMG_6646.jpg

Please don't do a texturizing kit. I think that **** might be why I started balding so early. It's too many shea moisture ans other oils, juices, and berries out there that are natural and won't burn your **** up. Sans for the balding and receding, I got good hair as far as that **** waves up no matter whT I put in it. I like unrefined coconut oil for the light scent. I'm in my newest barber's new shop not a mask in sight eithet and he stay talking the whole time plus 5 barbers bout 10 patrons. Never again. I just haven't been lined hp in forever. He better not try to charge ne this price on the wall poster either. I be tight to give him 25 already

so there's absolutely no way to make it grow out my scalp differently? it's wild confusing :lol:

IMG_6646.jpg

Hell Yeah...MAD cowlicks!!!

Wave pattern would be SICK if your hair was shorter. Curl pattern would be sick if your hair was longer. You're in the middle range so that's why the cowlicks are so pronounced. You really could go either way but it's up to you / what length you like.

Best to go with the flow.

Note:

Raekwon made his cowlicks famous with his waves to the side technique...half moon should have went the other way doe, plus its WAY too wide. Barber did a good job following the pattern though. Have your barber follow the cowlicks and youll be in business. Might be 5 different ways but the end result will be SICK!

download.jpg

Last edited:
My cowlick is annoying to deal with. It’s in the back and always sticks up. I could put a bunch of strong hold product and it still won’t stay down.

I got a couple grey strains in my beard, not too noticeable but I like it. Shows I’m mature and wiser. **** least I’m not bald I’m 36. I’ve seen washed up ****** at 30. How you 30 and washed up already. Couldn’t even make it 35 :smh:

IMG_6646.jpg
Keep a do-rag on until it is long enough for curls, a nice way to get over that in-between phase. Is Jalen Rose the GOAT of haircuts for TV personalities?
Annotation 2020-08-07 200110.jpg

Also you can alter the direction of your hair but it needs to be longer and you need to brush it constantly and put a do rag on to develop the wave pattern you want.

I've never understood how people can just throw away their hair for a comedy skit. I would be scared that my lining would never recover.
sometimes u gotta suffer 4 da art, b.
Brethren
I came home 😪
Did it when I turned 30. I hated it.
Grew it out (at least I tried to), then cut it again when all the barbershops closed. This time I’m more comfortable with it.
474C3295-78D4-4AF2-838B-E4EC7375C2E6.jpeg
what type of glasses r those?

Moved from one area to another (city to suburbs) and tried a shop in the new area.

Set an appointment, went in after work, waited for the barber to finish a customer, got up and was about to get in the chair and the barber sat in his own chair telling me he was tired and needed a break / nap before he could cut my hair.

Never saw anything like that in my life. Couldn't even take it personal. I just looked at the OG cutting hair next to him with disbelief and the OG just shook his head.

I walked out and that's when I bought the self cut mirror and clippers...that same day.

Should have known something was wrong when they had fake Jordans for sale on display in a glass cabinet.

Had to drive to my old area in DC if I wanted a fade. That drive was painful - especially on the weekends...but all I had to do was get in the chair, set an appointment with no wait time...didn't even have to say a word, and the cuts were ALWAYS on point. Shop closed down years ago. Damned gentrification. Barber ended up moving to Md. Too far to go for a cut every two weeks so been fro'd out ever since. I tell you what though - those fades were so precise I actually had other barbers ask me who cut my hair. When I told them they were like Yeah I know those guys. Shop was called "The Perfect Cut" on H street in DC. I miss those dudes. Some of the best stand up dudes you'd ever meet. Customers from literally all walks of life. Never even got one razor bump. They had me feeling like a super star - didn't even need a mirror. Good times!

Funny thing about it is I got more respect at a real "hood" barber shop in DC no matter if I had on a shirt and tie or regular clothes than I did at these suburban spots.

Been too nervous to try to fade my own hair but just might try it. Those You Tube tutorials make it look WAY too easy.
You know if they opened a shop in MD? Might have to check them out on your recommendation.

I'm fro'd out or curls and twisted now.

I got a couple grey strains in my beard, not too noticeable but I like it. Shows I’m mature and wiser. **** least I’m not bald I’m 36. I’ve seen washed up ****** at 30. How you 30 and washed up already. Couldn’t even make it 35 :smh:
Easyyyyy bro. Those hurtful words for a lot of guys. Most guys can't control if/when they lose their hair lol. Nobody chooses to be washed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom