Bud Light's New Idea vol... Message on a bottle

bublab.jpg
The new Bud Light bottles released earlier this month allow drinkers to scratch personal messages into the label. (SPLASH! ILLUSTRATION)[h2]Trends: Message on a bottle[/h2]
Now you can write on the new Bud Light bottles

BY SPLASH

April 7, 2011

In the never ending battle to out-cool the competitors, Bud Light just changed the way you look at a beer bottle.

Earlier this month the world’s top-selling beer, introduced a new way for beer drinkers to personalize their bottles with the brand’s latest packaging innovation, “My Bud Light.

bublab.jpg
The new Bud Light bottles released earlier this month allow drinkers to scratch personal messages into the label. (SPLASH! ILLUSTRATION)[h2]Trends: Message on a bottle[/h2]
Now you can write on the new Bud Light bottles

BY SPLASH

April 7, 2011

In the never ending battle to out-cool the competitors, Bud Light just changed the way you look at a beer bottle.

Earlier this month the world’s top-selling beer, introduced a new way for beer drinkers to personalize their bottles with the brand’s latest packaging innovation, “My Bud Light.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

if they only did this with a beer worth drinking...
it takes so many damn bud lights to get drunk its ridiculous...i dont see wats so cool about this anyway

it takes so many damn bud lights to get drunk its ridiculous...i dont see wats so cool about this anyway

Originally Posted by eashawty

THIS. I'll mess with them after some heavy drinkin or if thats all there is to drink.

Originally Posted by eashawty

THIS. I'll mess with them after some heavy drinkin or if thats all there is to drink.

Aren't most of this beers "fanbase" those that drink up to 8 an hour?... Great. you can write something on a bottle that will be there for 8 minutes or less.

Aren't most of this beers "fanbase" those that drink up to 8 an hour?... Great. you can write something on a bottle that will be there for 8 minutes or less.

gimmicks.

Coors "wowww, is your beer as cold as the rockies!!!!"
(aka make your beer as cold as possible so you can't taste how bad it is)

gimmicks.

Coors "wowww, is your beer as cold as the rockies!!!!"
(aka make your beer as cold as possible so you can't taste how bad it is)

if i don't have to pay for it, i don't mind drinking it one bit. free beer (to an extent) >>>

if i don't have to pay for it, i don't mind drinking it one bit. free beer (to an extent) >>>

Back
Top Bottom