Budden Speaks About Saigon

Originally Posted by iLLscan

Joe is my dude & I effs with Sai, but both these dudes need to stop living off "potential" & bring something tangible (and by that I mean a retail album) to the table.

MM3 Out in December he said himself a "real album" straight to street so he couldnt chalk up MM2 as a classic since it was labeled a mixtape butthis one will be official
Saigon needs to fall way back before he gets bodied on wax . If he battle Joe his album will get pushed back indefinitely.

Originally Posted by iLLscan

Joe is my dude & I effs with Sai, but both these dudes need to stop living off "potential" & bring something tangible (and by that I mean a retail album) to the table. Until then, neither one of their names should be spoken by anyone. I don't care about the some school girl, he said/she said arguing between two grown men.

I agree 100%. I like both of these dudes but seriously this is beef that really is not necessary.
Until someone on here explained what the beef is about....I had no idea. Upon hearing it I can see why Sai is mad but its a good line by Joey. Youhave to respect the creativity....there is no need for this to turn into beef. As illscan said both of these dudes still have a lot to prove and need theiralbums to drop!

dudes keep saying that but who's fault is it?not there's...if the label dont wanna drop your album they WONT...Budden and Sai are and were ready todrop

I kinda agree with that stuff that people are saying, that Saigon wants to get mad at rappers for rapping about violence and stuff like that, but then Saigonpublicly snuffed Prodigy, and now says he has beef with Joe Budden over a punchline which wasn't even directly a diss to him

Budden Said He was a Boxer and that's it's whatever... but, for saigon's sake... he better stop while his ahead cuz if not.... Joey is going tomurder his rapping career...

Back
Top Bottom