*** Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots Thread *** MNF (7 PM)

Anyone just hear Stuart Scott with that T.O. comment?
alien.gif
sick.gif

I've been wiping tears out of my eyes for a solid 10 minutes watching that video I posted up. Anyone make gifs or avys?

I would say I'd like to go after the Pats' weak secondary, but we need to hope we had a good drafting year with our OLine...

Curious what will happen with the no huddle Turk was trying to implement. Was real stupid...you're gonna do no huddle and then have the wr's switchingall the way to the other side of the formation? Come on now. Almost getting delay of games in no huddle?

I'd like to see Maybin break onto the scene. Kid looks like a monster from what I've seen.

I don't understand the people that wish injury on others. Seems to me to be a sign of jealousy or something.

The chances of me being a Bills fan decreased with when the prices of Bills tickets in Toronto were like 300 bucks minimum.

Moss' back in May:
"The sky's the limit for this offense," Patriots receiver Randy Moss told me over the phone Monday afternoon. "I think that we could be a little bit better than two years ago.

"I'm very excited for us as an offense. I'm excited for us as a team. There's a lot of good things about Tom Brady coming back that excites the people, the fans, the coaches and the players around here.

"All we can hope is to come out with smoking guns."

SMOKING GUNS, LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So you lose most of your offensive line to injury, you bring in rookies and washed up veterans to the fill the void, your offensive coordinator and the idiothead coach decide to imploy an all new "no huddle offense" to a line full of rookies who have never played together with a QB who is afriad to throwdep, the idiot coach fires his OC with the season imminent.

I hope nobody in Buffalo or toronto is buying this $!%*%%#%.

Trent Edwards is being set up to fail.

roll.gif
@ the Chucky clips...

"You're 6..*looks up* 5..... 6' 3"!! You're gonna be 5' 11" when I'm done with you...*ric flair slap "

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Keyshawn and Gruden
laugh.gif
;

O My goddddd

" u was hard on me a couple yrs ago key...

the last time u had 1000 yards was wit me"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You can tell Owens misses Dallas. Written all over his grills.

"Not to trust everybody." ROMES, IT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
who just saw deacon jones on the nfl network talk about TO.. had melaughing when he put his head down. the man speaks the truth though

Back
Top Bottom