Bullied Tennessee boy gets love from celebrities

474951D900000578-5174749-image-m-58_1513164221527.jpg
White Pride across the belly. More proof he lost already.

When it's confirmed that this kid was the one who was calling other students the N word, lets see if yall still gonna stand behind him.

This is a child

Even if it is confirmed the kid used the n-word I would still find the pics mocking his appearance not right. He has a large scar on his head, which leads me to believe he had a medical condition. Which make the pics mocking him extra ****ed up.

Children are not born racist, it is behavior and beliefs they learn mainly from their family. IF this little boy is saying they n-word and saying ignorant stuff then I would feel sorry for him that he got stuck with a ****ty family to raise him.

Last edited:
When it's confirmed that this kid was the one who was calling other students the N word, lets see if yall still gonna stand behind him.

Well that’s what some have been asking the whole time. Parents or the actual kids to say that’s what he was doing instead of people on twitter saying it happened without any kind of proof. They’re the source people should be listening to. But it’s easier for people to just believe something if they’re eager to make fun of a kid because his parents are nazi rednecks. People aren’t even roasting the kid for being a possible racist, they’re making fun of how his face looks on social media.

Whoever is in the gray pants (I assume is his mom) is looking like "so this is we get?"

Sister in grey pants, mom in orange

The mood has swung on people standing behind him with all the new info about the parents.

But nobody should be getting on him for his appearance or what he's been through medically, that's just low and sad. If he said racist things then he was taught racist things, and being only 10 there's plenty of time/life to show him those ways of thinking arent right. You can look at him and tell he's probably easily influenced.

There's no excuse of he said it, but at the same time he didnt choose his parents and you cant help what he was taught. Just gotta hope he can develope his own way of thinking when all of this is said n done.

But who knows ... we'll all forget about this in a few weeks just like everything else that happens

white kids taught racism

none of yall got paragraphs about that just light admonishment

these people want you dead or in chains but lets just reeducate them

im tired of these ppl always gettin the benefit of the doubt

its always "nobodys born racist"

maybe its just innate within them waiting to be unleashed

like its not "theyre always decent people, and then ignorance leads them astray"

the decision to hate, discriminate, demean, and murder isnt passive or made without full knowledge of the enterprise

Last edited:
I get what yall are saying. He's a kid and he didn't get to pick his parents. Nor did he pick the crappy situation he's currently in. But i'm sorry, I just have ZERO tolerance for racists, bigots, and white supremacists no matter what their age is. Those people and their backwards thinking need to fade into history. That behavior should not be tolerated from anyone in this day and age. They don't look upon blacks with sympathy, and i'm not about to sit here and look upon them with sympathy.

Let me find out y’all the grown *** men that go back and forth with kids for saying racist things while playing games online.

Take racism out of, what a grown *** man look like letting a 10 year old piss you off??

This is a child

Even if it is confirmed the kid used the n-word I would still find the pics mocking his appearance not right. He has a large scar on his head, which leads me to believe he had a medical condition. Which make the pics mocking him extra ****ed up.

Children are not born racist, it is behavior and beliefs they learn mainly from their family. IF this little boy is saying they n-word and saying ignorant stuff then I would feel sorry for him that he got stuck with a ****ty family to raise him.
This is all well and good, and I don't disagree.

Years of it happening to our children and no one caring has me desensitized, though. I wont make fun of the kid, but I'm not here to be defending children of racist families. They'll be fine the same way they have been before this, and if not they'll just be getting a taste of what we experience every moment of every day of our lives.

Really don't have the energy for compassion for racist white families. Child or adult.

474951D900000578-5174749-image-m-58_1513164221527.jpg

It's lit.

Like I said earlier in here......fruit doesn't fall far from the tree that bears it. With a picture of the father above with "PURE BREED" tattooed on the chest and a mother posting pictures on Facebook with the confederate flag in hand I wouldn't be shocked or surprised if Keaton went to school with the same mentality as his parents.....said something out of pocket to a black kid and got a taste of his own medicine. Just saying......

This is a child

There are children and then there are imps......
These images will never be erased from our minds...
Don't talk to us about what's not right...and how we should react.
Tired of these delusional moral expectations....

2015-02-11-lynching2-thumb.png

reuben_stacy_lynching.jpg

There are children and then there are imps......
These images will never be erased from our minds...
Don't talk to us about what's not right...and how we should react.
Tired of these delusional moral expectations....

2015-02-11-lynching2-thumb.png

reuben_stacy_lynching.jpg

Yeah, I'm not feeling sorry for no lil racist *** kid. Kids have played a part in white supremacy.

I strongly believe in karma and the energy you put out. Their child is possible karma for the energy his piece of **** parents put out.

Back
Top Bottom