Bullied Tennessee boy gets love from celebrities

im simply saying i think its more to the story than mere impressionability and there may be biochemical reasons for their propensity towards hate and violence

How does NT's attitude on this topic influence the view?

It’s amazing how NT has suddenly separated its self from society, but I’ll bite.

NT isn’t a secret corner of the internet anymore. All this could be found by a quick google of his name. You know the momma is pointing out how grown *** black men are still on the internet making fun of his appearance. She can use that to fuel his racism for the rest of his life.

I mean you could pretend there’s no way him or his family will find NT, but we know that’s not true.

The “I hate you because you hate me” mentality is not got going to do anything but keep racism a live. Gotta learn to SHOW you’re the better person. IMO getting angry too much like giving a ****.

Right. Where is the evidence that he was bullied so bad? Somebody that works at the school said whatever happened wasn't as bad as him and the mother said.

If we are doing this, is there proof that he was bullied from the initial video shot by mother?
To be fair though. Some twitter account said she heard Keaton was dropping N bombs got her info second hand....I haven't seen anything from any student there confirming this. It's basically Keaton himself saying he got bullied vs some anonymous twitter account saying word on the street is Keaton was saying ___... neither is proof, but one seems less credible to me. Now if a kid from his school actual comes out and says Keaton called me or someone the N word, than that's different.

It’s amazing how NT has suddenly separated its self from society, but I’ll bite.

NT isn’t a secret corner of the internet anymore. All this could be found by a quick google of his name. You know the momma is pointing out how grown *** black men are still on the internet making fun of his appearance. She can use that to fuel his racism for the rest of his life.

I mean you could pretend there’s no way him or his family will find NT, but we know that’s not true.

The “I hate you because you hate me” mentality is not got going to do anything but keep racism a live. Gotta learn to SHOW you’re the better person. IMO getting angry too much like giving a ****.

So I must have misread your initial point.

I took it as you saying, the convos held on HERE cod be used to teach the boy, but they aren't.

I get what you just typed out, THAT isn't what I was replying to though

how is it whataboutism when you have to prove he was bullied first before you can condescend about making fun of him being wrong?
Make fun of a child that has a medical condition is universally ****ed up.

I don't have to move he was bullied for that to be ****ed up.

You are deflecting.

Anyway, under any set of scenarios, I would still think it is not right to make fun of the kid's appearance.

Why is the mother's video any MORE credible tan the Twitter accounts saying he called people N's.

I am simply saying, if you are going to use the, "I need SOUND evidence" card, be consistent.

I don't think that is unreasonable

do they do these peer reviews academia type studies on white people and their behavior?
I have no idea what you are asking within the context of this discussion.

I am saying up you have proof this is true, stop pedaling pseudoscience. When Charles Murray tried to peddle his racism IQ nonsense, a lot of his pairs called him out.

but you werent harping on his "medical condition" as the reason not to make fun of him

you were asking for proof of his racism, so indeed you are vaccillating between outrages

is it the medical condition or cuz hes possibly racist? pick one

Why is the mother's video any MORE credible tan the Twitter accounts saying he called people N's.

I am simply saying, if you are going to use the, "I need SOUND evidence" card, be consistent.

I don't think that is unreasonable
I never demanded sound evidence to accept people's argument of "**** Keaton". In my first comment in this thread I even addressed my views if the child had actually said the n-word. And I already said making fun of the kid should be off limits.

Stop being obtuse as usual

what i mean is is it a dictionary definition they run to teach racism to their children?

are there classes?

or could it be just raising them telling them the world is theirs develops into negative consequences?

but you werent harping on his "medical condition" as the reason not to make fun of him

you were asking for proof of his racism, so indeed you are vaccillating between outrages

is it the medical condition or cuz hes possibly racist? pick one
You are clearly have not read my post.

I said his medical condition makes it extra ****ed up. I universally condemned making fun of a child's appearance.

And I asked what proof does people have of the kid being racist to warrant the "**** Keaton" arguments. And dudes like you instantly deflected instead of just saying the obvious, that you are making an assumption.

Back
Top Bottom