Bullied Tennessee boy gets love from celebrities

Regardless of the circumstances, roasting a child based on his appearance makes you just as much a POS as the parents who are mentally filling a child's head with hatred, bigotry, and racist views.

Like what was already posted, this is a genuine opportunity to change whatever has been instilled in that child's head. It takes a lot more energy and maturity to break down the layers of these kind of issues so I see how it's just easy to dismiss and try to fight ignorance with ignorance.
it's not our job to raise that child nor is it acceptable to put the onus on black people or any other minority to educate and set an example for that child.

That docile, turn the other cheek mentality is tied to white supremacy and the breaking of black people and is a tactic used by them to continue breaking us. like we need their acceptance. Like we, the victims, need to say hey, look, this is the right way to treat people. Na. If ppl were interested in that that pic wouldn't be a thing and neither would these stories coming out about the mom, dad and son.

How about that boys family, immediate or not, set the example.

Keep in mind that 3/5ths of the consideration that we are expected to give that child and his family was not, is not and won't be afforded to us.

I don't feel bad, sad or mad about anything he goes through. Just indifferent. Like they do when we go through just trying to exist in this country with people that merely and sometimes barely tolerate us.

Some of the logic in here just to justify ignorance towards a child, sheesh :smh:

Go tell that to the actual people in this country who were and still are ignorant towards children of color!
You want to talk about real ignorance toward a child???
Read up on him.....until you start doing that check your own damn logic...FOH

RIP George Stinney Jr..

george-stinney-jr-south-carolina.jpg

Last edited:
It's usually the kids that go the hardest even more so than their white supremacist parents. Lil Timmy goes to school and fights the good fight that momma and daddy instilled in him from a baby. "Hey dad you know we got a new ****** boy in our class today" "you stay away from him son ******s aren't to be trusted" are typical dinner time conversations in households like those.

I'm from South Carolina. Born and raised in Charleston so I know that story all too well.

This whole logic of using the sins and crimes against people of color to validate your own ignorance towards a child makes zero sense.

"Yea, we'll show 'em. We'll act just like they act towards us. That'll make me feel better and solve everything."

I'm probably the biggest, most out spoken person against any form of oppression, hatred, bigotry, and social injustices out of anyone I know but like I said, this would be a great opportunity to change the mind frame of an impressionable child. Not roast him or show lack of empathy because of his POS parents.

I'm from South Carolina. Born and raised in Charleston so I know that story all too well.

This whole logic of using the sins and crimes against people of color to validate your own ignorance towards a child makes zero sense.

"Yea, we'll show 'em. We'll act just like they act towards us. That'll make me feel better and solve everything."

I'm probably the biggest, most out spoken person against any form of oppression, hatred, bigotry, and social injustices out of anyone I know but like I said, this would be a great opportunity to change the mind frame of an impressionable child. Not roast him or show lack of empathy because of his POS parents.

You really think people here are that simple???
You claim you with it....but you really don't get it.
Quit fakin the funk with all that outspoken against oppression bigotry...blah blah blah
You don't get it!
latest

You think outside people are gonna change little's Keaton mind over what his racist parents tell him?

I mean roasting him and all that might be too much but it's way more **** to worry about then little Keaton from a WS household getting roasted. It's black kids getting harassed and shot by cops. I don't feel nothing for this whole family.

I still don’t give a **** regardless of whether or not my or our approach to him would help ‘change’ him.

Why does it seem to always be our responsibility to fix these people. We always have to lend them our ears and be thoughtful and careful with how we deal with it.

What ever happened to just not giving a **** either way? If the kid gets roasted he gets roasted. It’s not our responsibility, and we have much more work to do helping ourselves before we help some people who would literally rather see us dead.

Y’all must have good hearts, or I’m trash cause **** Keaton and his family.

I mean this is an opportunity to change a persons view, at an early age, on race, undoing every racist seed the parents planted..but we’d rather get lulz.

I’m just sayin..
How does NT's attitude on this topic influence the view?

So is the racist kid and his family still going to these events or nah?

I still don’t give a **** regardless of whether or not my or our approach to him would help ‘change’ him.

Why does it seem to always be our responsibility to fix these people. We always have to lend them our ears and be thoughtful and careful with how we deal with it.

What ever happened to just not giving a **** either way? If the kid gets roasted he gets roasted. It’s not our responsibility, and we have much more work to do helping ourselves before we help some people who would literally rather see us dead.

Y’all must have good hearts, or I’m trash cause **** Keaton and his family.

Pass the collection plate

the default is always that white people are such virtuous, pious people

they merely go astray or are mislead or are simply "ignorant"

It's crazy how quickly public opinion can be swayed into coughing up $55K though. Whoever discovered the truth should be able to claim that sum.

We are talking about a 10 year old child.

And does anyone have proof this kid actually said the n-word? Or are we going by a Twitter rumor to make the "**** Keaton" arguments easier?

You really think people here are that simple???
You claim you with it....but you really don't get it.
Quit fakin the funk with all that outspoken against oppression bigotry...blah blah blah
You don't get it!
latest

anyone know where this gif from

**** the johnsons...joneses whatever the ****

We are talking about a 10 year old child.

And does anyone have proof this kid actually said the n-word? Or are we going by a Twitter rumor to make the "**** Keaton" arguments easier?

TBH I haven't heard any evidence of the kid doing or saying anything to bring the alleged bullying upon himself.

Bruh, **** all da holy moly let's do da right thing talk, anybody got anymore pictures and jokes I'm tryna laugh, reguardless of how you feel homie is jih ugly, kids in da hood dat look just equally as fugly and get made fun of everyday he'll live

the default is always that white people are such virtuous, pious people

they merely go astray or are mislead or are simply "ignorant"
Are you trying to imply that white people are born hateful? That they are uniquely predisposed to hating other groups?

Back
Top Bottom