Bulls offseason Thread

Cleavland must be shaping up thevway you guys are talking.. I havent watched one of their games in a few weeks last i saw him and kyrie were onndifferent pages..

Cleavland must be shaping up thevway you guys are talking.. I havent watched one of their games in a few weeks last i saw him and kyrie were onndifferent pages..

With Cleveland playing since Lebron's return after sitting out 8 games, they would beat any East team, even with healthy Wade, Bosh or Rose.
The biggest challenge for them would be rather the Warriors and Spurs if they really make it into the finals.
I think Cleveland is still in the learning process this season.

Warriors have a sure spot in the playoffs and possibly the finals, based on how they're playing this season.

Warriors have a sure spot in the playoffs and possibly the finals, based on how they're playing this season.

they are cunning. the only thing they might lack in the playoffs or finals is experience to handle the pressure and expectations against an aging but more experienced team.
I remember the Sonics failing in round 1 against the Nuggets in 1994, the Magic failing in the finals against the Rockets in 1995 , the Heat failing against the Knicks in round 1
in 1999.

Cleveland has won like 19/21 or something. Look, Derrick hasn't played amazing ball. He's had glimpses though. You guys bringing up stats forget that playoff basketball is a different beast. I firmly believe that Rose was gonna hit another gear come the postseason.

We aren't winning a championship this season without Derrick Rose.

And for the record, im not scared of any team in the East, but things change when you lose your star player.

And for the record, im not scared of any team in the East, but things change when you lose your star player.

still, we are talking about the 2015 Bulls team which has won many games without Rose being really productive.
It's not the same team like in 2012 where they even lost against the 8th seeded Sixers without Rose.
:smh:

still, we are talking about the 2015 Bulls team which has won many games without Rose being really productive.
It's not the same team like in 2012 where they even lost against the 8th seeded Sixers without Rose.
:smh:

Have the 2015 Bulls played a playoff game yet?

Again, I don't care about winning a bunch of regular season games or winning a playoff series. ITS ABOUT WINNING RINGS. CHAMPIONSHIPS. At the end of the season I'm not gonna say, "boy Oh boy, the Bulls played so hard without Derrick. We won a playoff series and tried so hard. What a great season"

No no no no no..... This season is a failure without a ring.

Last edited:
Have the 2015 Bulls played a playoff game yet?

Again, I don't care about winning a bunch of regular season games or winning a playoff series. ITS ABOUT WINNING RINGS. CHAMPIONSHIPS. At the end of the season I'm not gonna say, "boy Oh boy, the Bulls played so hard without Derrick. We won a playoff series and tried so hard. What a great season"

No no no no no..... This season is a failure without a ring.

the 2012 bulls had a good winning record because rose was still playing many games and was still good.
without him they choke badly.
the 2015 bulls so far play good even without rose being productive.

as an assumption saying we wont win a ship without rose and saying it because playoffs are a different animal is very contraindicatiing. If that statement is true look at the okc vs mavericks semifinals.. Okc dominated not many expected them to take the W.. It goes to show you anything is up for grabs in the playoffs...

Word.. I dont know anything as of yet but besides what i see on the website and nba.com.. Wish i did..

U totally posted wrong in my last post lol i meant to say not many expected the mavs to take the W over the thunder..

If youre putting into play other things that could hender us from a ring like bogus play calls, or the bulls not able to get back into the grove after a bad call then yeah I'd agree our chances for a ring are slim.. But i wont sit on this website and act like i dont have a reserve for being wrong if we dont make it..

U totally posted wrong in my last post lol i meant to say not many expected the mavs to take the W over the thunder..

I don't give a damn about other teams, or the past. Its about the rt now. Listen, I want the Bulls to win more than anyone, but I'm also objective. The path to the finals wasn't going to be a cake walk even with Derrick. And im not talking about the Derrick we've seen so far this season, I'm talking about the playoffs Derrick that I fully expected to see. Dude was gonna rise to the challenge, but that's gone now. I'm tired of the try hard Bulls. The little engine that could.... The hell with all of that. I want rings. This team was built to win now. And once again it's over before we even get started.

If youre putting into play other things that could hender us from a ring like bogus play calls, or the bulls not able to get back into the grove after a bad call then yeah I'd agree our chances for a ring are slim.. But i wont sit on this website and act like i dont have a reserve for being wrong if we dont make it..

No offense, but I've never seen you post here before yesterday. I appreciate your optimism, but there's a difference between snatching at reality and pining for dreams.

Plus, we don't know what surgery Derrick is opting for. There's still an off chance that he returns in the playoffs, albeit a tiny chance. And that brings up even more questions than answers. Suffice it to say, I'm not optimistic.

No offense, but I've never seen you post here before yesterday. I appreciate your optimism, but there's a difference between snatching at reality and pining for dreams.
No offense taken my man, not sure what validation or credibility me posting here for the last or first time holds i dont care.. Im a fan love the bulls been to a few games when we played atlanta(ilive in alabama).. Like i stated earlier if we dont win a ship because of rose i will take heed.. But rather individual **** ups hender us from taking a ring in is different. Like i stated when we played mia in the third round there were individual mess ups that derrick had nothing to do with..

Its not about me being wrong or you being right. It's about the situation being what it is. People keep talking like Rose is easily replaceable because of how he was playing prior to the injury. The key to all of this is that Derrick was going to hit another gear against Kyrie, Wall, Teague etc...... I have no proof of that, but I know I'm right, I just do.

Best case scenario is still pretty grim. Judging from how Derrick has approached returns I don't think he would risk returning so close to the playoffs.

Its not about me being wrong or you being right. It's about the situation being what it is. People keep talking like Rose is easily replaceable because of how he was playing prior to the injury. The key to all of this is that Derrick was going to hit another gear against Kyrie, Wall, Teague etc...... I have no proof of that, but I know I'm right, I just do.

Yup, repped. Took it out of my mouth. I really think he was just biding his time.

Obviously the strategy didn't work..

Back
Top Bottom