Bulls offseason Thread

With all the Thibs rumors out there it seems like hes gone. Sucks because i would like to keep him but seems like the tension cant last another year.

Dude has really had 1 year with a healthy team in the playoffs so far :smh:

Im hoping for us and Milwaukee in a 4/5 matchup, dont think Washington will fall to 6th with our injuries but wishful thinking

Which pretty much means homecourt is gone with those seedings. God help this team for real.

This.
with rose and butler out at the same time for at least 3 weeks, the chances of losing more games than winning are quite high And the positioning for the playoffs would be dropping :frown:

Not really worried about homecourt, I just wouldn't want to face Cleveland or the Hawks or the Wizards in the first round, especially cuz Rose and Butler would have some rust to shake off.

I like Thibs as much as the next man, but the guy is stubborn as hell. I understand that McDermott is not the greatest defender, but give the guy some burn to let that jumper fly. Kirk is getting worse and worse each game it seems. I don't wtf he was thinking Sunday. I've spent the last year or so defending him, but that's gone now he's close to finish as they come. On the flipside, hope Rose invested him $ wisely because I don't see him ever getting another max deal in this lifetime.

Only option im cosigning is Fred Hoiberg ... other than that IDK who's out there if we fire Thibs.

If GS didn't fall off the map when they replaced Jackson with Kerr, we should be ok, especially in the East.

I will say Thibs might have wore his welcome out, similar to Bill Parcells when he was in Dallas. Great coach but his philosophy can get stale/outdated among the players and he doesn't seem interested in incorporating changes. I wish he would lay off the stubbornness and make adjustments when necessary.

Either way I hope we keep him but knowing Gar & Pax this won't end well :smh:

That was a great game, either way.

Hell of a job by Thibs. Role players always ready to step up...

It's not illegal but because the player in the middle having to guard no one but have to reset every time putting a foot out the paint, can cause errors sometimes. But I see when Thibs had Noah and Gibson do it last year as paint patrollers

Back
Top Bottom