Bulls offseason Thread

That was our opportunity to put them away. We blew it! Bron hit a great shot! If we go 7 games, which I'm sure it will, I can see us losing. Rose is bound to have a bad game or two.

Last edited:
Noah is so annoying to me. I don't understand how dude can be 6'11 and cant make easy layups or put backs. He so freaking clumsy. Noah has to play better.

Last edited:
Put your red pens down for a minute and just discuss the matter at hand. My lamb! I'm all for good grammar and spelling too, but damn. It can't be that hard to discern the message.

Derrick Rose appears to have returned to his high level of play = Rose byke

The way everyone talking we shouldn't even show up tomorrow, we done. Smh hate the media. As if we didn't win 2 games and the series tied.

They said Clippers were cooked after game 3 in last series and what happened. Sickening. We have to play th

I choose to ignore the media. Most of the talking heads are bronsexuals anyway. Bulls will be fine. They're going through the fire. I'm just praying we can stay healthy. I feel we win easily with Pau yesterday.

I'm hoping it won't take game seven to get it done FF. I would love to see us take the next two and win it at UC. See if Bron tears his jersey off walking through the tunnel again.

Honestly, the Bulls know what to do by now.

They played really great defense last game, if they keep that up, they have a great chance.

The problem was that the offense sputtered. Adjustments need to be made at that end fast.

Mirotic looked pretty ticked off yesterday so if he can go off for 15-16 points that's a huge boost.

They need to find minutes for Aaron. I can understand not playing him when Kyrie was playing well.. But now that he's hobbled, maybe they can keep him on the floor for longer stretches

Good point about Brooks. The Cavs have been successful at hiding Unc Drew on defense. I couldn't believe that he played 40 min. last night, and we didn't take advantage on the offensive end. There was one play when Jimmy had him in the post and we didn't go to him.

The way everyone talking we shouldn't even show up tomorrow, we done. Smh hate the media. As if we didn't win 2 games and the series tied.

They said Clippers were cooked after game 3 in last series and what happened. Sickening. We have to play th
I heard these idiots on Mike an Mike this morning talking bout we're done. **** em all. They were never with us from day one.

No Pau tomorrow. Bulls need to look in the mirror and do their job. Lose game 5 and it's over.

And I didn't see much of yesterday's game because of work, but how the hell was Blatter not given a timeout????? Stupid zebras are trolling us.

What the hell happened to aaron brooks!??! smh! total ghost this series. 
If you're watching the games then you'd know he isn't getting that much minutes. The few that he has gotten he has been productive. Hit some 3's and twos and got some assists.

Last edited:
What the hell happened to aaron brooks!??! smh! total ghost this series. 

in the regular season he was instant offence. them 3's them floaters and impossible layups. then he started going down hill. arguing with ref's getting thrown out of games.

I heard these idiots on Mike an Mike this morning talking bout we're done. **** em all. They were never with us from day one.
Hell yeah!! Those were the same people that said that the Clips were done against the Spurs. They don't know ****. Just talking out of their *****. That's why I don't listen to ESPN or the media.

Back
Top Bottom