Bun B...an OG niketalker?

Originally Posted by Megatron187em

bun b is trash

hes like the busta rhymes of the south

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 you kiddin? bun is one of the best to do it.
pimp.gif
for days to bun for being a niketalker. don't know about this whole mentioning it in public thing though. i wonder if i ever read any posts of his back in the day. 

ugk for life

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

He should have his shoulders clapped for speaking publicly about nt

roll.gif
Didn't dude come on here once and say he got hit in the chest by his cat and his shoulders clapped together? 
roll.gif

pimp.gif

I knew Bun B was a shoehead, but I didn't know he was one of us.

Dude is a real cool, humble guy though. He always shows love to the fellow shoeheads out here in Houston during the Summits.

Here's my autographed True Blue III's signed by him. Call me stupid, but I love this shoe even more.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

pimp.gif

I knew Bun B was a shoehead, but I didn't know he was one of us.

Dude is a real cool, humble guy though. He always shows love to the fellow shoeheads out here in Houston during the Summits.

Here's my autographed True Blue III's signed by him. Call me stupid, but I love this shoe even more.

ournt you the same dude that tried selling 1 shoe in the buy sell trade? smh
how you gonna try to sell just the left shoe, stoopid

Ournt?
sick.gif

Stoopid?

Learn how to spell then talk to me homie.

And yeah, I'm that dude that was selling the left Derek Anderson P.E. shoe. And I sold it, so what's your point?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Megatron187em

bun b is trash

hes like the busta rhymes of the south
you stupid son.

music appreciation skills are probably at a pre-k level

Out of all the artists that say they are on NT I've only seen 1 SN, wales, and dude dont even got a sig, avy, and dont know how to post pics correctly...

thats a lurker with an acct as far as I'm concerned

i'm pretty sure bun b lurks the jb forum if anything and stays pretty far away from gen-pop. i just heard him make reference to copping the space jam J's before christmas in a song on the radio. so he's probably not aware of the "don't mention NT outside of NT" rule. which is a dumb %$@ rule btw.

Back
Top Bottom