BUTTERFACE Appreciation..lol..Vol. dang shorty, u proved me wrong!

C'mon fellas...lets not act like havent hit off a shortee that was questionable and had you doubtin while she had all of her clothes on...not to mentionshe didnt wow you in the looks department above the neck, and mabey she had some stupid lookin hair style.. i.e. bad weave, tight a$5 lil pony tail pulledback, colored yarn in her braids, or more waves then me..
eek.gif
laugh.gif
....she prolly had an annoying aura, dressed real wack, and let dumb 5hit comeout her mouth every minute....

but you took one for the team because hey...she was your boys gf's friend or somethin of that matter, and you didnt wanna go back home with the dry stick,or mabey they came through your crib and you never seen shortee...

then once you get passed all of that, and get down to it....clothes come off, the mood and your perception slightly changes.......and you find out lil mammahad some gold mine ({'}) and a superbad body to go with it!!!
devil.gif

PPPPPPPPIIIIIIIICCCCCCSSSSSS????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

man i post pics of chicks like this on twitter all the time... i'ma come back through later... and i mean serious butterface's... body's have ulike
eek.gif
... faces have you like
sick.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

man i post pics of chicks like this on twitter all the time... i'ma come back through later... and i mean serious butterface's... body's have u like
eek.gif
... faces have you like
sick.gif

Just-Do-It.gif

l_361fa68825c540039da1de0a5ea28cb2.jpg

n1493490103_30014573_2870.jpg

all i feel like lookin for right now... and honestly you dont even wanna see the second chicks face...
sick.gif

If the face is busted I just can't do it.....
8+ is just the standard.

Shorty in that pic Ninja, looks like a WH friday nite regular....but I been here before a number of times...back in the Altered Beast days, all I cared aboutwas a ridiculous body(still means the most to me just not as much as before) so I came across many butterfaces. Brohmel and Hoover game was top-self like LouisXIII

Back
Top Bottom