Buying Dunks at Ross and returning to Nike Outlet, Yay or Nay?

Reaction score
I bought some Dunks at Ross for $30, not my size in hopes of reselling, haven't found a buyer yet. I saw the same Dunks at my local Nike Outlet going for$50. Called them up later that day and asked the employee to ask his manager if I could return shoes without a receipt and box. Manager said I can return themfor store credit as long as I have a photo I.D. Now, my pops is warning me about some inventory # crap, that they're gonna find out that the shoes werenever bought from that store. Should I be worried about that, does every pair of Nikes have a unique serial number, or is it the same number across the board.I don't want these shoes because they're too big, and I want that $50 to go towards some AM1's
pimp.gif

Mods - Feel free to move this to the appropriate section.

Cliffnotes
- Bought $30 Dunks at Ross, want to return to Nike Outlet for profit. Store has the same exact shoe.
- Manager said I can return for store credit w/o a box or receipt.
- Pops getting me worried about them finding out they weren't purchased from that store
- Will they find out?

Shoes
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...33&ff4=263602_263622

^ That's how they look like, don't worry, auction is a BIN.

Sz 13, I normally wear a Sz 11

Your pops is just paranoid, like most old people. I made 2 stacks off doing this a couple years ago.

you wont have a problem cause its the exact same shoe plus you dont wont any cash. and for a manager those are the easiest returns to do

better hope the ydont look and see the 30 on the bottom of the shoe...

Originally Posted by s dubl

better hope the ydont look and see the 30 on the bottom of the shoe...

You are correct sir, there is a 30 on the bottom, what does that mean? And is there a way I can erase that? Hmm Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works I hope...

I work at Six Flags, the park is closed until March, so I have no work until then :/ It's not even $50 cash, it's $50 store credit, good for something.My outlets had the QS AM1's for $37 last week
eek.gif
So I'm going to keep going back and checking.

just say you got it as a gift if they tell you no and didn't know where they had bought it from

The effort for 20 bucks isn't worth it imo...maybe if it was more..

but I'm not gonna sit up here and tell you what to do.

haha easy $20 , It won't matter if your chill they probably won't even think to double check anything.

I'd like to hear how this turns out...I know AC4Three's endeavors in returning products to different stores have been sketchy at best.

Back
Top Bottom