Buzzer Beaters Only Thread

Hey, didn't see a similar thread but thought I would post some amazing buzzer beaters that I remember when and where I was for some reason. These don't have to really be particularily amazing or anything. The prupose of this thread is to really have people share where they were and maybe why the particular ones stand out. Lets have some fun with it! Doesn't have to be literally at the buzzer either, lets be loose with the defenition.

First up is one that holds a particular place in my heart because I was there. I still remember my dad making us walk to the exits early so I had to watch on the televisions in the arena as we walked out:angry: he would be dead 4 months later |l

Next was a Sean Elliott Buzzer beater, was watching with my pops and we made a bet about who would win this game, he was talking mess about it's over blah blah blah. Still remember the look on his face :rofl:

Last one was Derek Fishers infamous shot, I was a big Kobe guy and I thought it was over after Duncan hit that shot I still remember jumping up and down going crazy!

Crazy to think how long it's been with most of these, and how quickly time flies and the memories that are attached to my pops. Makes me appreciate having him in my life and the fact that he is still here for me to tell him so. Share your most memorable buzzer beaters!

Back
Top Bottom