I had a feeling this was on its way.

I couln't choose between A, I, or E.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Screw George Bush and his no child left behind act. Watch this man becomea CEO or something one day.

Originally Posted by imaniketalker

So I frequently go to this Best Buy close to my house and buy random *%!$ like every week.

So I walk in a couple days ago and as I enter and welcomed by three different employees at the same time I look at the register and see this BAD broad. So you know she sees me and looks ya boy up and down and turns around and does it again. So Im like whatever. I dont wind up buying anything and when I leave she does it again. So Im like damn I should just bought some old #!% Eminem CD and start spittin. But Im like whatever I come like every week I'll see this fine peice of female inatomy some other time.

But this is what I hate.

There are several dimes that work there. And every and I mean every time that I go to checkout, There are like 4 chicks running the register. 3 are fine and 1 is some beat up lookin chick that looks like she just got in a fight with a bat and lost. So Im in line and somehow I'm about to checkout and ready to do my thing and out of nowhere this %%%$% is like " I can help the next person"...
indifferent.gif

And I'm like man %#%.

Every time.
laugh.gif

So post your stories about fine chicks workin at the everday spots you visit.

... and ones about being c- blocked.

SMH. But this new broads digits are just a matter of me being in the right spot in line
laugh.gif
devil.gif
smh.gif
what best buy is this? dont tell me the one i san francisco? i go there frequently just to show off the rock band skills and occassionaly spit at someof the girls i know there

if it's a girl you been talking to for a while

1. take her somewhere where you and her can talk
2. get in good with her friends. most females in our age range are HEAVILY influenced by their friends. so make a positive impression. then again you havechicks who just hate just to hate.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by imaniketalker

I had a feeling this was on its way.

I couln't choose between A, I, or E.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
next time, just use the word chick click[spellcheck] to make it easier on yourself
laugh.gif
and remember, I before E except after C. But yeah, there's always something you can do

fixed

Why is it that in every post here so far, the one trying to correct the previous person with their grammar has messed up somewhere themselves?
Funny how that always happens
laugh.gif

spitting to chicks while they're working is sus anyway. they HAVE to be nice.

i've talked to girls @ best buy before given them my business card and all that...no call back....so just take the niceness for what it's worth
QF(censored)T

*wonders why I didn't check myself before clicking post*

Back
Top Bottom