C-Blocking Is An Art.

imaniketalker

Banned
So I frequently go to this Best Buy close to my house and buy random *%!$ like every week.

So I walk in a couple days ago and as I enter and welcomed by three different employees at the same time I look at the register and see this BAD broad. So youknow she sees me and looks ya boy up and down and turns around and does it again. So Im like whatever. I dont wind up buying anything and when I leave she doesit again. So Im like damn I should just bought some old #!% Eminem CD and start spittin. But Im like whatever I come like every week I'll see this finepeice of female inatomy some other time.

But this is what I hate.

There are several dimes that work there. And every and I mean every time that I go to checkout, There are like 4 chicks running the register. 3 are fine and 1is some beat up lookin chick that looks like she just got in a fight with a bat and lost. So Im in line and somehow I'm about to checkout and ready to domy thing and out of nowhere this %%%$% is like " I can help the next person"...
indifferent.gif

And I'm like man %#%.

Every time.
laugh.gif

So post your stories about fine chicks workin at the everday spots you visit.

... and ones about being c- blocked.

SMH. But this new broads digits are just a matter of me being in the right spot in line
laugh.gif
devil.gif
smh.gif

that aint c-blocking son, thats some broad doin her job tryin to get them commissions, she gotta hustle too in this world

and if ur game was on tight that day, u would have let the person behind go infront of u, u do a good deed for them and god rewards u with them digits
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and if ur game was on tight that day, u would have let the person behind go infront of u, u do a good deed for them and god rewards u with them digits
Oh fa sho, but I was the last person in line.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by imaniketalker

Oh fa sho, but I was the last person in line.
mad.gif

Then you shoulda stepped outta line and acted like you forgot to check something out, pick something up, etc. ANYTHING to stay away from the bustedlooking chick
tired.gif

I had a feeling this was on its way.

I couln't choose between A, I, or E.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

next time, just use the word chick to make it easier on yourself
laugh.gif
and remember, I before E except after C. But yeah, there's always something you can do

So I frequently go to this Best Buy close to my house and buy random *%!$ like every week.

So I walk in a couple days ago and as I enter and welcomed by three different employees at the same time I look at the register and see this BAD broad. So you know she sees me and looks ya boy up and down and turns around and does it again. So Im like whatever. I dont wind up buying anything and when I leave she does it again. So Im like damn I should just bought some old #!% Eminem CD and start spittin. But Im like whatever I come like every week I'll see this fine peice of female inatomy some other time.

But this is what I hate.

There are several dimes that work there. And every and I mean every time that I go to checkout, There are like 4 chicks running the register. 3 are fine and 1 is some beat up lookin chick that looks like she just got in a fight with a bat and lost. So Im in line and somehow I'm about to checkout and ready to do my thing and out of nowhere this %%%$% is like " I can help the next person"...
indifferent.gif

And I'm like man %#%.

Every time.
laugh.gif

So post your stories about fine chicks workin at the everday spots you visit.

... and ones about being c- blocked.

SMH. But this new broads digits are just a matter of me being in the right spot in line
laugh.gif
devil.gif
smh.gif

Ducktales.

C-blocking is not an art. It's a way of life.

If the ugly/taken giril is present and crabby, you are not smashing.

I've had a lot of non sexual female friends in the past, and all of them say that they know if you are gonna hit it the first few minutes they see you. Isay in the first few minutes because if your spittin' game is tight, you will sway them to the sack. Unless you are trying to wife, the first 5 minutes arecrucial when it comes to smashing. You could live with your moms for all she cares. If the game is tight, you will smash in a parked car, in your parents(s)driveway.

DISCLAIMER: I AM FADED. I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE BAR OFF THAT EVERYONE IS BUYING ME A DRINK TIP. YOU CAN TALK YOUR WAY INTO ANYTHING. IF G.W. BUSH DID IT, SOCAN YOU. SPITTIN' IS THE KEY.

^ very true. when i first moved into my apartment i got 2 different girls on 2 different occasions to do 2 different things...oh yea.
pimp.gif
(no pics)
and yea if your swagg is right from jump then your in...its just some girls are a lot more good at hiding the way a skeezer would just jump on you.

I dont think your situation was cockblockin, and if you were at the end than you werent next in line

There are some picasso's though. Females will be jealous and hate, but a male c-blocker is just pathetic:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif

I hate gettin' c-blocked

it's always that one dude who wants to stick around (pause)... and #%$% my game up
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

that aint c-blocking son, thats some broad doin her job tryin to get them commissions, she gotta hustle too in this world

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Basically the same thing I was thinking. You just need to tighten your game up.

spitting to chicks while they're working is sus anyway. they HAVE to be nice.

i've talked to girls @ best buy before given them my business card and all that...no call back....so just take the niceness for what it's worth

Back
Top Bottom