C-BLOCKING UNAPPRECIATION.

DAMN.

DAMN DAMN DAMN.

I'm not one to post my personal life on NT, but this crap is just tooo much.

Ever since I broke up with my girlfriend (early January), I started to get interested in this girl Ellen (great rack, works for a top finance company, adefinite keeper type), and i've been trying to get closer to her. It's pretty obvious that she's into me, but one of my closest friends decides toc-block the hell outta me. He's a good guy, but he doesn't have much luck with the ladies (but seems to be pretty close with a bunch of girls).

She and I are getting along, chilling in a lounge, have drinks, just chatting/flirting, and this guy has the nerve to say to her out loud:

"Watch out for John, Ellen. He's a heartbreaker, he'll forget about you in two seconds."

All I can think is "wth?" and she takes what he says to heart (they're close friends).

The term heartbreaker is a bit unfair: i'm not a player of any kind, but that last few girlfriends I had, I broke off the relationship out of the blue...Iget bored. What can i say? I finally get to know a girl who I see a possible future with (i'm getting older, relationships mean a LOT more), and this dudehas to c-block me like Mutumbo. i I ask for her number and she gives it to me, but I know the whole "heartbreaker" thing is still in her mind.

C-BLOCKERS ARE UNAPPRECIATED

I would have spinning roundhouse kicked dude
smh.gif
smh.gif

You just don't say stuff like that
indifferent.gif

At first you were:
09e2553ebded299f9f95c578f2152dc613c1d82.gif

So now you're:
03c35b3de18aec80964f9ae4583951b6ae71c4d.gif

Then you'll be:
8cd251be78e729599fc5fe1c8f7393fbbc24a2c.jpg

And you'll forget about the whole thing.

laugh.gif
awww... a mod has a relationship problem thread.
and youre a mod, you should know the drill. no pics no thread son.

unappreciated though
smh.gif

whatever....
if she already likes you...then she likes you...

if there's anything that experience in relationships shows....it's that time and time again...people ignore the advice of their friends (good AND bad)when they like a person....

they just have to learn for themselves.

ps. if you were even remotely thinking about it.....pay no mind to you so-called friend... that's exactly what he wants. let him keep shouting from thesidelines

Yeah what a @%$@% , I always get called a c-blocker because I end up hooking up with the females my friends like but I don't consider that blocking

^
smh.gif

But your friend is either jealous or takes their relationship seriously. Either way that looks pretty bad on his part from your and most male'sperspective.
I don't like guys like that. Some kid my brother didn't even know told his girl that he was flirting with other girls. That guy was just like yourfriend. Gets no girls but friends with a lot of them.

Back
Top Bottom