"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

hmm wonder if they still have Cigar's at a NikeTown.

Not really liking the colorway but want to have the complete pack.

Got my Champagnes in today and is it me or in certain angles/light the tongue and side parts look gold and other times its like a slilverish color

my cigars came in today from NTLV and they are really nice. Pack completed. In pictures I liked the champagnes more but in person cigars >> champagnes. in my opinion. 

Yo fellas! Is a size 12 for $350+ shipping a good deal? I saw a pair on IG so thinking about copping

Yo fellas! Is a size 12 for $350+ shipping a good deal? I saw a pair on IG so thinking about copping

Nah. I was just at NTNY and saw a size 12 Champagne on display. Everyone's been saying they're still sitting in places, you just got to call around.

didnt you just post the same thing in the foam thread???

"Yo fellas! Is a size 12 in the gone fishing for $350+ shipping a good deal? I saw a pair on IG so thinking about copping"

heard if you collect the lace lock rings from both of the C&C shoes for every year they do the C&C packs you can put the rings together and it actually summons Michael Jordan! You can at that point ask for an autograph but MJ'll rudely decline and you can also ask for a picture too but you won't get that either :smokin

Back
Top Bottom