Cali Heads Help Me Out

Im headed to Cali next month Im coming From Nyc tell me some do's and don'ts I hear you guys got a whole different vibe out there, Im gonna be therefor like a week and I need o find something to get into out there Im going To Fresno First then Heading through Sacramento hitting Oakland and heading to LAlet me know what's good out there. and what I may want to avoid all help is appreciated

Fresno? Then Sac?
sick.gif
roll.gif

WOW!!! well its where my girls parents retired to so I cant really expect it to Jump off like that.. this is probably gonna be like culture shock for me

Not really if you coming from NYC. Just accept the same amount of people but more spread out and mad diversity. See races you didn't think existed

Originally Posted by datruth92803

WOW!!! well its where my girls parents retired to so I cant really expect it to Jump off like that.. this is probably gonna be like culture shock for me

Yea I get you, didnt realize it was for your daughter. To make it short it's cow country FILLED Armenians.

well im in fresno for a day then im off to see the rest of cali. i hear its mad different types of Asians and mad Mexicans in Cali. but thats all good i speakspanish so I aint worried about the mexicans unless i run into any of them Training day looking mexicans or the stuff thats on Gangland Ms-13 or whatever

well im in fresno for a day then im off to see the rest of cali. i hear its mad different types of Asians and mad Mexicans in Cali. but thats all good i speak spanish so I aint worried about the mexicans unless i run into any of them Training day looking mexicans or the stuff thats on Gangland Ms-13 or whatever

I like you already.

Have fun out here.

laugh.gif

It's just like any other spot. Just don't get outta pocket and you won't get misplaced.

It might be a little more diversity then you're used to, but it shouldn't be an issue.

I'm from the Bay... if that matters.

MS-13 is el salvordorian I think. I live here and I don't even know
laugh.gif
but that part isn't a part of my daily life. And you're good you atourist. Visit Hollywood, the beach, hit the club you good

im headed to the bay too I know for sure what's poppin out that way.. I don't plan on getting out of pocket hell I don't do that here and I gottaCrew so I be damned if I go to a foreign spot and wild out. Yall know what it is the I done watched boyz in the hood and menace and all that Gangland Crap andits got me thinking Cali is still on that early 90's tip thats my bad. I ain't too much worried about the locals but I wanna make sure I see the stuffthats worth seeing from like the Native perspective b/c If its dope Id def move out that way

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No we ain't still rocking jheri curls and Raider starter caps dude. If you think that's what Cali is you gon be mad confused when you touch ground.

im headed to the bay too I know for sure what's poppin out that way.. I don't plan on getting out of pocket hell I don't do that here and I gotta Crew so I be damned if I go to a foreign spot and wild out. Yall know what it is the I done watched boyz in the hood and menace and all that Gangland Crap and its got me thinking Cali is still on that early 90's tip thats my bad. I ain't too much worried about the locals but I wanna make sure I see the stuff thats worth seeing from like the Native perspective b/c If its dope Id def move out that way
I feel it. What you tryin' to get into though? You lookin' for food ? Clubs? Hoods? Let me know so I can get a little more specific.

Nah son, I dont I was playing but nah im just not trying to get out there and not be couped up with my Girl in a hotel she played college ball out there so shegot Some friends out there and I ask her about the vibe in Cali and that Idiot says oh its cool nobody says nothing to nobody blah blah blah and Im like yeacause you a chic. So i figured I'd ask Nt and get the real.

oh im looking for all that im trying to shop, I gotta eat some mexican food or something while im out there tell me what clubs are poppin all that

I ask her about the vibe in Cali and that Idiot says oh its cool nobody says nothing to nobody blah blah blah and Im like yea cause you a chic.
roll.gif

girls are always like that. they think everything is cool everywhere
watch out for hollywood...$15 drinks
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom