Cali Heads-Time to Hunt Down This Dude Vol. Found Him.....Facebook on page 8...Lets Get It

The successful post was mine...it wasnt until I noticed I kept having to log in and then I saw posts that were not mine, ha.. I even told Mods to lock one postlast night.

I have had a few post here and there over the past month, and I actually did have a Work Album on Facebook he took all the car pictures from.

The dude even said I was playing a round of golf with Sir Charles next week. Im guessing he saw the Haney Project on the Golf Channel when Barkley was at ourcountry club and made that one up.

Anyway, yeah, it sucks.

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

The successful post was mine...it wasnt until I noticed I kept having to log in and then I saw posts that were not mine, ha.. I even told Mods to lock one post last night.

I have had a few post here and there over the past month, and I actually did have a Work Album on Facebook he took all the car pictures from.

The dude even said I was playing a round of golf with Sir Charles next week. Im guessing he saw the Haney Project on the Golf Channel when Barkley was at our country club and made that one up.

Anyway, yeah, it sucks.

roll.gif
roll.gif
, damn your stalker goes hard. (pause)

Who hacks an account and brags for the person? This is just absurd, don't stop though this is very entertaining

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

The successful post was mine...it wasnt until I noticed I kept having to log in and then I saw posts that were not mine, ha.. I even told Mods to lock one post last night.

The dude even said I was playing a round of golf with Sir Charles next week. Im guessing he saw the Haney Project on the Golf Channel when Barkley was at our country club and made that one up.

Anyway, yeah, it sucks.

you should get into that used car sales business.... BULL %@%%!%%+ aint easy...

I know this guy. His name is Charles Johnson that use to be from MA and moved to Cali. I'll see him today for you. How bad of a beating should I give himon a scale of 1-10? Paypal me $200 later alright?

any other requests?

Dying to be loved.....

R. McCants the old UNC SG had it tatted on him...

Anyway, his name is DJ. I have his phone number and address.

The broad?

Im not putting pictures of my girl on NT....or do you mean broad as in dude...sorry
frown.gif

Wait, so you have his phone number and address, but you're still wondering if he's living in LA?

EDIT: I'm somewhat embarrassed to be reppin' the same team.

My girl has his official address.

His name is Derek Justin, not sure of the spelling on the Derick part.

I have his social security too...

Back
Top Bottom