Cali Heads-Time to Hunt Down This Dude Vol. Found Him.....Facebook on page 8...Lets Get It

Ooh what a criminal mastermind, he went into your account and posted trivial posts ranging from nefarious topics such as where you work, to asking for girladvice. Pretty sure that's what Al Qaeda tried one time too.

Who knows, he friended up with a few pf my friends on FB before I found out it was him. Im guessing he stalked me for a minute, and saw what girls I spoke tothe most and made an educated guess.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by iBlink

Dudes on NT quick to call someone a herb. A majority of ya'll are lame as hell.
You have a blink 182 tattoo.

Which I'm proud of.

Fact still remains that you (along with the dudes laughing like you were calling me out on something I'm ashamed of) are lame as hell.
Fact is you come to NT share a lot of your personal life and thats so LAME

damn you got dudes ssn
smh.gif

She has it...the dude has HER parents SSN....thats how he got in the Sprint account. The dude is ruthless and claims he is capable of beating anyones @%$.

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

She has it...the dude has HER parents SSN....thats how he got in the Sprint account. The dude is ruthless and claims he is capable of beating anyones @%$.
Lmao he got you shook dog
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes someone did. Either from here or it was him. No I'm not shook. This dude is smaller than me

Yes someone did. Either from here or it was him. No I'm not shook. This dude is smaller than me

If u aint lyin OP, how bout u call and press charges. It's highly illegal to do the hackin homeboy is doin. What's the point of gettin another NTerinvolved?

But seriously though, if u wanna get under his skin, take that trip to his parents house and film a youtube vid infront of it showin him u know where his pplslive. Tell him he got 1 more time to harrass yall or his lil bro or sis gon wind up missin, word to Alpha Dog

You have some major issues dude. Do you have no friends? Are you not aware of the laws in this country? Get it together son.

1. Get new emails
2. Get new numbers
3. Get off myspace/facebook
4. Get off NT

Originally Posted by seventh letter

JKickz1334 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
, damn your stalker goes hard. (pause)

Who hacks an account and brags for the person? This is just absurd, don't stop though this is very entertaining

word. we would of seen way more ayo posts. But a 100 dollars, are you serious? I wouldn't trip him for a $100.

Pay HBW a stack (1000 us dollars for the non hip)
And ill beat him half to death.
No lie.
Pm me.
Ill get the NT detective homies on it, and its on.
But no less than a G.

Or for 500 dollars, you can bet him 500 dollars vs your girl that ill beat him.
On some kimbo slice steez.
Not saying in the best fighter in the world, but my skills in fisticuffs + my monsterous strength = a good deal for u!

Back
Top Bottom