Cali Heads-Time to Hunt Down This Dude Vol. Found Him.....Facebook on page 8...Lets Get It

Originally Posted by enrique23

get me some good laker tickets and dude will be taken care of
I swear, Lakers tix are like currency out here.
laugh.gif

how do we know you're not the alleged ex-bf still? how do we know youre not trying to get the actual BF beat up? I mean you are repping the Lakers, and theex-bf lives in LA?
0dc158e49baf26ef950f485bc9dfadf9d405e31.gif

either way...there's a whole lot of skitzo mulitple personality bull
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
going on
bf735dbee8a89af3a1092cdfe356a8fb4af9a4b.gif

Get at my on facebook for those who want to discuss. This is the real J. Ha for a thosand bones I could fly out myself. Who wants his phone number?

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Get at my on facebook for those who want to discuss. This is the real J. Ha for a thosand bones I could fly out himself. Who wants hif phone number?

No.

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Get at my on facebook for those who want to discuss. This is the real J. Ha for a thosand bones I could fly out myself. Who wants his phone number?

Use that stack to get some typing lessons

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

This dude said 100 dollars to winner like this *$$+ is some type of contest. smh
roll.gif

OP, you pay for my gas money and time on top of the hundred... and this dude wont have fingers to enter a phone number ever again
nerd.gif

J/K

he'll have thumbs

Considering all of his threads made from the past two weeks, this is the reason why I wouldn't air out my personal business here on NT. It'll neverend well, no matter how you type the situation out.
smh.gif

I just found this out today, all those previous post WERE NOT ME.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I believe you tho.

You dont sound lame like you did in all those other posts.
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Incase you cant tell, Im lying.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom