Cali Heads-Time to Hunt Down This Dude Vol. Found Him.....Facebook on page 8...Lets Get It

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

your girl deserves some more abuse for being with the likes of you.

Damn. Cold blooded.
_40616282_low_getty300.jpg

Keep posting your pathetic lies son..

I'm waiting for DSK to come in and shut your pathetic !$$ down

Damn I've been gone from NT for two days and I'm confused as hell
smh.gif

To the op how does he know about NT? Something ain't adding up

Idk how the hell he knew about NT....its in my interests on FB and one of my groups...dude is on some crazy shiiiiiii.....like I said, I would handle it myselfbut I'm 3000 miles away..anything legally I can do?

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Idk how the hell he knew about NT....its in my interests on FB and one of my groups...dude is on some crazy shiiiiiii.....like I said, I would handle it myself but I'm 3000 miles away..anything legally I can do?

reported.

It seems that some of you aren't clear on our rules, so I thought I'd take a moment to point out thefollowing:

Partially edited or abbreviated profanity / slurs are NEVER allowed on NikeTalk.

If I leave that as is, unfortunately some of you STILL won't get it. So, let me make thisperfectly clear: you are NOT to misspell curse words to get around the filter, to substitute _ or * in place of a letter, etc. Profanityis not allowed, period.

reported. oh the irony, mini mod i thought you knew NT rules
laugh.gif

i haven't been on nt in a while so i dont know dudes history i actually thought his story was somewhat plausible
laugh.gif

Im not gonna fly cross country for this guy. If anything, I need a restraining order.

its not that big of deal then kid. do work or shut the @$%! up.

Idk how the hell he knew about NT....its in my interests on FB and one of my groups...dude is on some crazy shiiiiiii.....like I said, I would handle it myself
but I'm 3000 miles away..anything legally I can do?

reported.

It seems that some of you aren't clear on our rules, so I thought I'd take a moment to point out the following:

Partially edited or abbreviated profanity / slurs are NEVER allowed on NikeTalk.

If I leave that as is, unfortunately some
of you STILL won't get it. So, let me make this perfectly clear: you
are NOT to
misspell curse words to get around the filter
, to substitute _ or * in
place of a letter, etc. Profanity is not allowed, period.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
they tryna get rid of yooooooooou

Dude asking NT to beat a dude up for 100 dollars...

Talking bout some "this has to stop".

You can't get me to roast somebody on twitter for 100, try to put a hit out on somebody ya lights get cut off...

Wow, Day..You stay on the troll don't you...I swear you must have an e-mail alert every time I make a post based on all "my" old posts.

Back
Top Bottom