Cali people...Is it Illegal to have Euro plates?

Originally Posted by BOOSTMAN2391

do you think it would be stupid to put them on my g35 since technically its japanese not european?
You answered your own question.

Just put em on, I doubt it would be that big of a deal if a cop did pull you over. They are illegal in MD as well, but the cop that saw mine actuallycomplimented it

I've been riding with no plates for 6 months on my maro and haven't gotten pulled over I got dealer plates and plan to keep them there for a reallylong time

I want to put euro plates on my 3 series but I'm afraid of getting pulled over for something petty and having to pay a hevy fine

Originally Posted by are owe double s

Originally Posted by BOOSTMAN2391

in cali dont you have to have front plates too? wont 2 license plates look stupid?

Not gonna put 2 plates, i was gonna remove my state issued license and use the Euro plates that im about to pick up.
dude you do kno you need to have your state issue plates showing sumwhere at least in the winshield

Originally Posted by ii2cky

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Every time I see it I
laugh.gif

Does it make the car any more authentic?
Do you even know where all the parts from your car were built?

adds horse powers, duh
laugh.gif
seriously thats completely pointless

I suppose euro plates aren't "cool" because we live in the US? its all for looks, nobody does it for status or anything, I never understood whypeople like to bash it so much. especially when it isn't on their ride

Originally Posted by Shooter116

I suppose euro plates aren't "cool" because we live in the US? its all for looks, nobody does it for status or anything, I never understood why people like to bash it so much. especially when it isn't on their ride

Exactly....especially those who don't own euros, can't relate so they hate. For those calling it rice, what about JDM? Why do people put entire JDMfront clips on there rides, and even make it right hand driven? Oh i forgot, they do it to add 20HP duh
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom