California (Yes, the entire state) is having a garage sale...

I love my state but this is getting ridiculous
laugh.gif

It's only a matter of time till weed gets legalized and taxed
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

And to think the one man, Gray Davis, who was right all along in increasing taxes was recalled by the voters of California. Californians are to be blame for what is happening here.
We stopped having rolling blackouts after that @+#%% got recalled.
Rolling blackouts were caused my Enron's trying to save their %##$@.
Exactly, that's why he got recalled.

And yeah, they're really doing the State Universities dirty
tired.gif

What's up with the seized drugs?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

SunDOOBIE wrote:
And to think the one man, Gray Davis, who was right all along in increasing taxes was recalled by the voters of California. Californians are to be blame for what is happening here.

You're absolutely right, every single Californian is responsible for the bureaucrats and corruption that has been going on for ages.

Gray Davis was actually trying to get California's money back before he was removed from office. California screwed themselves.

Angel

I live down the street from where they are about to do the garage sale...bout to hit that place up on friday and see if i can score a CHP Motorcycle forcheap
pimp.gif

i kinda like those desk anybody want to do a pick up and ship to nyc
laugh.gif

yall should just legalize weed and get this over with

I am really tempted to go out there and check it out, I can only imagine how crackin its going to be though.

I bet every region in every country in the world has warehouses full of this sort of stuff (maybe not surfboards and boats - but a lot of it).

It's easy to spend $10k for a one day event when it's not your money.

I'd be interested to know how much money they raise from this and if it makes a significant dent in the deficit.

Back
Top Bottom