California (Yes, the entire state) is having a garage sale...

arnold too busy taking pics of the conan sword in his office to fix cali.
smh.gif

Yes, it is that bad out here in California presently. In fact, the state of California that they present in the news and elsewhere in the public eye iscertainly deprecated for I firmly believe that it is a lot worse.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

And to think the one man, Gray Davis, who was right all along in increasing taxes was recalled by the voters of California. Californians are to be blame for what is happening here.
We stopped having rolling blackouts after that @+#%% got recalled.
Dont mention any type of Blackouts cuz dem really bite da big 1 and former Governor Gray Davis made a huge opening for da Governator Luv it orHate it , Cali iz screwed , Asking Corrections Officers too work 1 day a week and not get paid cash just a vacation day @ a later date
mad.gif
, Plus they cuttin help in our school districts
frown.gif

Originally Posted by R3tro 3

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

And to think the one man, Gray Davis, who was right all along in increasing taxes was recalled by the voters of California. Californians are to be blame for what is happening here.
We stopped having rolling blackouts after that @+#%% got recalled.
Dont mention any type of Blackouts cuz dem really bite da big 1 and former Governor Gray Davis made a huge opening for da Governator Luv it or Hate it , Cali iz screwed , Asking Corrections Officers too work 1 day a week and not get paid cash just a vacation day @ a later date
mad.gif
, Plus they cuttin help in our school districts
frown.gif

What?

lol @ What. This state and nation is in trouble. People got too greedy starting with the housing prices. Now everyone is screwed.

Pass by there this morning at 4 after hitting the club and there were people out there camping til it opened at 8a.m....So i went home, slept til 8 and got tothe garage sale at around 8:15 since I live down the street from there. That line to get in there was at least 2000 + heads deep. My stupid @#% waited in lineanyways. Governor came by to check out the garage sale. Got in there at around 9:30 and everything was gone. Just a bunch of crap. Line was long as heck too.Left at around 10 and there were still a line about 2000 heads deep lol...what a waste of time!

legalize and tax weed, then higher tax on "munchies",i.e, snacks, sodas. legalize and tax prostitution, California prospers forever.

Back
Top Bottom