Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

ran a couple games with DJYoung and someone else. Good games.

I swear garbage players are pulling streaks out their butts.

Only clip I recorded during that sesh.

ran a couple games with DJYoung and someone else. Good games.

I swear garbage players are pulling streaks out their butts.

Only clip I recorded during that sesh.

I'm glad one of us was still putting up good KD numbers on the board :smh:

couple games i had were just abysmal... least we won almost every game we played

******* system hacks are so ******* annoying.

played 3 games and i was hacked literally like 40 times.

Destroying fools 
pimp.gif

I try not complaining about things I can stop. There's a perk to not get effected by it at all.

Just like theres a perk to not get effected by UAV's and to have better explosive resistance

Just make 2 versions of your primary class to u use based on whats being abused by the other team.

I try not complaining about things I can stop. There's a perk to not get effected by it at all.

Just like theres a perk to not get effected by UAV's and to have better explosive resistance

Just make 2 versions of your primary class to u use based on whats being abused by the other team.
I know that's right ....

I don't even use score streaks ... mostly run with double perks and stickies ...

I hate them damn system hacks. Joints seem to go off constantly. I finally said eff it and dropped my launcher and extra grenade from my class so i can pick up hardwire in the perk 3 slot. Running dual perk 3s on every class now.

we running a group on CoD AW right now if u wanna join in..

or feel free to hit up my stream...

Thanks for the posiryfecfeedback on the improvements in the last #AdvancedWarfare game update. More to come soon… System hack tuning - check
— Michael Condrey (@MichaelCondrey) December 8, 2014

:lol: I dont think the system hacks are as bad as other people make them out to be... especially because there's a direct defense against them..

Wonder what they'll do...

The only thing I want to see is get rid of the flash when YOUR TEAM system hacks the other team.. :lol: now that i hate..

Thanks for the posiryfecfeedback on the improvements in the last #AdvancedWarfare game update. More to come soon… System hack tuning - check
— Michael Condrey (@MichaelCondrey) December 8, 2014

laugh.gif
I dont think the system hacks are as bad as other people make them out to be... especially because there's a direct defense against them..

The only thing I want to see is get rid of the flash when YOUR TEAM system hacks the other team..
laugh.gif
now that i hate..
thats a perk for the kill streak tho. the one thing i hate is when you die and you have to wait for it to restart all over again for the ex to recover

— Michael Condrey (@MichaelCondrey)

December 8, 2014

:lol: I dont think the system hacks are as bad as other people make them out to be... especially because there's a direct defense against them..

The only thing I want to see is get rid of the flash when YOUR TEAM system hacks the other team.. :lol: now that i hate..

thats a perk for the kill streak tho. the one thing i hate is when you die and you have to wait for it to restart all over again for the ex to recover

There's other perks to nullify other kill streaks and other problematic situations... i guess im just not seeing the problem :lol:

Like i have my "primary" class set up in 4 different versions
1 - w/ Low profile if they're abusing UAV's
2 - w/ flack jacket if they're abusing Explosives
3 - w/ Blind eye if they're abusing streaks like vulcan, warbird, etc
4- w/ hardwired if they're abusing system hacks

I play the game very situationally and it tends to work in my benifit.

Just last night i was in a game where like 2 system hacks were called in back to back... When I died I switched to my hardwired class... rest of the game probably around 4 more were called in... I was unaffected while the rest of the team was wining about it. And I don't necessarily blame CoD AW for that..

IMO the only thing that should change is the huge X that comes up on the screen should probably show up for a shorter time.... and what i already mentioned about friendly system hacks flashing your screen.

Back
Top Bottom