laugh.gif
Word
roll.gif
laugh.gif
they bout to slap a $179.99 retail price on that joint watch
smh.gif

Imma have to cop another 360 before this drops tho
pimp.gif

damn they serious with this, Night vision goggles.

laugh.gif

Ill just take the standard edition.

Just simply hope it's some legitimate pair of NVGs or something close to it, and not some toy that'll last for less than a year.

i told my friend the same exact thing. I dont want it to be like the fallout 3 one where it just stopped working. I hope it aint that expensive. Man itexpensive being a geek
laugh.gif
. Im still on the fence about preordering thecollecters version of batman and this comes out
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Apolloburningstar

Just simply hope it's some legitimate pair of NVGs or something close to it, and not some toy that'll last for less than a year.

i told my friend the same exact thing. I dont want it to be like the fallout 3 one where it just stopped working. I hope it aint that expensive. Man it expensive being a geek
laugh.gif
. Im still on the fence about preordering the collecters version of batman and this comes out
ohwell.gif

my bobble-head broke
frown.gif
but i payed 40 for the special edition. lunch box still going strong though lol. how much was the survival edition?

for me its either the normal one or the one with goggles. i don't need a booklet or that download key for the og cod. prob just gonna get the plain one

i gotta get the night vision goggles word to step brothers ... lmao ... ima blow my girl even more now when im chucking GRENAAAAAAADAS and i have my goggles onlolololololololololol

Back
Top Bottom