Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

How about a spot in Sacramento? Haha. Either way, it looks like I will be playing this along with BF3. I'm a fan of both franchises.

Im going to suck... SO BADLY at this game ... whatever though
laugh.gif

dude only had it for 3 days but he had it last week for both systems.

#reversetimetravelswag

Assassin ... Will NOT be visible on Adv UAV (MW3's version of Black Ops' SR71) ... Welp, im cheesing
laugh.gif
No point not to.

anybody got an extra wireless adapter and controller that they're willing to let go for cheap?

^ i dont have any but honestly if you can hard wire your xbox, do it. the connection is better and more reliable IMO.
Also wireless controllers gave me headaches. i prefer hardwired joints

Speaking of MW3 playing like MW2... Which is a scary thought 
El Pres Just uploaded a Live Comm today playing MW2

Like dude said... Black Ops is the best CoD made yet... Whether it was boring or not but it was... imo atleast...

Originally Posted by FEETure

^ i dont have any but honestly if you can hard wire your xbox, do it. the connection is better and more reliable IMO.
Also wireless controllers gave me headaches. i prefer hardwired joints

how exactly can I do this tho and what all do I need to do it 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Speaking of MW3 playing like MW2... Which is a scary thought�

Like dude said... Black Ops is the best CoD made yet... Whether it was boring or not but it was... imo atleast...�

MW2 was the worst of the series. Cod 2 and Cod 4 > __________.

However, pure mode on Black Ops was amazing. I'm hoping garbage @%# MW3 integrated that mode into their game.

1. prym1tk
2.The12thMonth
3. bkaNASTY
4.yankeesking92
5. MackNSweetJones
6. Reen Oner
7. Mrblue718
8. Push That Tush
9. korleokne87
10. LackAttack1214
11. Va1deezy
12. adryeee
13. illdatznasty
14. Sh0headz 7o7
15. Imnicertnow
16. JJED12793
17. Never Had Much
18. DaSignOfHell
19. solereaper22
20. Yellow Screams
21. j killionaire
22. roger e3
23. Addicted 2 Js
24. Cuzzo N.T.K.L. without the periods
25. Lpheat22
26. tortugajuice809
27. DaPlayM8ker
28. Diplomatic Man
29. SwagOnYouHeauxs
30.cthegreat
31. itsaNYthin9
32. CxJ 616
33. TheGoldenBear
34. sw33nskill

I'll be on this all night, hit me up if you're tryna play. GT - nickthestick2st

@taymane...i just run a ethernet cable from my xbox to my router. i have had a better connection since i got rid of the wireles router.

depending on how far your router is from where you plays games and how your internet is hooked up, all youll need is a ethernet cable. mine is <25 ft. i belive but they go up to like 100+ft.

im sorry but he is crying about camping but yet he is running out using no tactics what so ever. In a war why would u run around corners or in buildings like that if you get camped then you are horrible im sorry.

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

I been playing this game fams for 3 days now.. The multiplayer sucks..

Maybe bc a limited amount of people have it?

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Speaking of MW3 playing like MW2... Which is a scary thought�

Like dude said... Black Ops is the best CoD made yet... Whether it was boring or not but it was... imo atleast...�
#1 El Presidente is hilarious, but an average to below-average player. Why anyone craes what he thinks is beyond me.
#2 Hit detection alone holds Black Ops back from being the best Call of Duty, not to mention that rest of the issues. 4 is still the pinacle, with 3 being my personal favorite.

Why is everyone so afraid of MW2? They already said they nerfed tubes and took out commando. That's 90% of peoples issues right there.

Theres a lot of deals going on at gamestop

Like trade in a game for MW3 and get an extra 30%.
pimp.gif

or

any 2 game for $30 credit

Bout to abuse that.

Back
Top Bottom