Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Oh Yeah?

cambottle.gif

Originally Posted by ethan1710

hopefully picking up my copy once I get done with work, can you play online yet?

yeah you can if the disc is legit.

are the noobtubes going to be the same?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

and on a broken tv where those dots cover the cross hairs...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Doesn't prove anything though. Anyone can screen cap their BEST game and save it for a internet pissing contest. 

Only KD Ratio, w/l record, and any other stat that illustrates gameplay over a period of time should be taken into consideration regarding skill. 

Originally Posted by Hoy Its Lindsay

So i traded in BF3, Black Ops, and Red Dead Redemption for MW3.

I got $49 credit. So'll be paying $11 for MW3 woot. (I really just lost money though
30t6p3b.gif
)
Ouch. You were better off going to craigslist. People who want bf3 will pay a decent amount of change for it still since it's new. 

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by Hoy Its Lindsay

So i traded in BF3, Black Ops, and Red Dead Redemption for MW3.

I got $49 credit. So'll be paying $11 for MW3 woot. (I really just lost money though
30t6p3b.gif
)
Ouch. You were better off going to craigslist. People who want bf3 will pay a decent amount of change for it still since it's new. 

I never used craiglists in my life 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Doesn't prove anything though. Anyone can screen cap their BEST game and save it for a internet pissing contest. 

Only KD Ratio, w/l record, and any other stat that illustrates gameplay over a period of time should be taken into consideration regarding skill. 

See you soon babe
wink.gif

Damn any where i can look to cop the hardened edition, i swear it was on gamestop last night its gone now
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I never understood posting KD's in Domination

Those dots ar funny though
laugh.gif
Along with the fact like someone said before, you can screen cap any good game and show it.
Trying to prove you're better than someone at a game on a message board?
indifferent.gif

I guess it is that serious

damn...can't find any mom and pop stores in the LA area...just gonna have to wait till monday i guess

@Stepto Stephen Toulouse

For those asking about MW3 pre-release play: If your copy is legit and opened legitly, have fun. It's a great game.

Update #1

@Stepto Stephen Toulouse

clarification: dblchk'd with Activision. Mw3 pre-release play not authorized. So pls be patient. Playing early may impact your account!

Update #2

stepto99_normal.jpg

Stepto Stephen Toulouse

hey gang, as @fourzerotwo mentioned today on @gamespot, no plans to ban legit MW3 copies, but wait til Tuesday to play with everybody.

Update #3

@fourzerotwo Robert Bowling

No plans to ban legit fans, but try to wait til midnight launch on Tuesday to play #MW3. Can't wait to jump online with everyone then!

Just incase ppl were wondering if they were going to get banned or not. They cant do anything and im hearing the ban they are talking about is a MW3 server ban until the 8th. So legit or not i HIGHLY doubt any type of ban happens. Go Planters folks

After getting about 6 hrs of gameplay in online, I can honestly say this is the most fun COD I've played thus far. Other than Juggernaut, it's pretty balanced.

grabbed 6.5hrs of double xp from the dorritos bags. might try to get some more but that should be good enough

Combat Cards i have doubles of:
SERIES DEW

MSR
Marksmen
Assault package

SERIES DORRITOS

DOME

SERIES MW3

CM901

hit up for trades yo

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

After getting about 6 hrs of gameplay in online, I can honestly say this is the most fun COD I've played thus far. Other than Juggernaut, it's pretty balanced.

this, have yet to run into someone whose had juggernaut but everything else about this game is great
pimp.gif

And so... It begins
Also some Jugg Gameplay

Sweet Geezus @ Jugg 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
U can literally run around with a pistol and just merk dudes like that!

Originally Posted by FEETure

grabbed 6.5hrs of double xp from the dorritos bags. might try to get some more but that should be good enough

Combat Cards i have doubles of:
SERIES DEW

MSR
Marksmen
Assault package

SERIES DORRITOS

DOME

SERIES MW3

CM901

hit up for trades yo
I got doubles of MW3 Characters and MW3 Perks.........missing 1st and 4th card from dew set,3rd card from doritos set and 2nd 3rd and 5th in MW3 set

Back
Top Bottom