Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

^ Oh. http://niketalk.com/topic/317301/PICS-I-got-MW3-early-Modern-Warfare-3-Xbox-360?page=1#.Tqnuz0Oa9TA
Stealing Pics
laugh.gif
... Idk why you are going so hard for e-props..baffles me..

Stop it. 
What do you mean? I didnt steal any pics. That pic was my game also but its for the XBOX. the one I showed now is for the PS3. and i already showed my NBA2k i had 2 weeks early before release with TAGGED pics.. I got connects you dont. Get over it

1zg6dsl.jpg

womp womp somebody mot'ed.......
laugh.gif

show'em that proof playa

Any place to preorder the hardened edition online still? Amazon is sold old, and now resellers are asking for $170+

KVN

Thanks just wish they do shipping like amazon, where you receive it on release date. Good looking out though

lol at the pics, *puts tin foil hat on*

I remember my bro got MW2 a week early, so many people had it early though, it was hilarious.

times like this i wish i was in New York, i want a mom and pop store to get games early
frown.gif
, or.....does anyone know a place in Boston that sells games early
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That's nothing.  I was playing 2k12 while you bums were just starting to play 2k11...
pimp.gif

7bc1631b0ea9540bab1f7b74c13ca9bef2755988_r.jpg

So how many of you guys are buying Doritos and Mountain Dew products to get Double XP once the game drops?
If you are wondering what im talking about .. This is it...

Rank-Up-XP.jpg

http://www.rankupxp.com/

[h4]GET YOUR DOUBLE XP TIME:[/h4]
  • GO TO THE PROMOTION HOME PAGE
  • ENTER CODES, AND YOUR DOUBLE XP TIME WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED TO AN EXISTING ACCOUNT.
    • AMOUNT OF DOUBLE XP TIME PER PRODUCT
      • MTN DEW[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup] 20 OZ. BOTTLE = 15 MINUTES
      • MTN DEW[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup] 12-PACK = 45 MINUTES
      • MTN DEW[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup] 20-PACK FROM WALMART = 90 MINUTES
      • 32 OZ. OR 44 OZ. MTN DEW[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup] FOUNTAIN CUPS = 15 MINUTES
      • 2.125 OZ. OR 2.875 OZ. DORITOS[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup] BAGS = 15 MINUTES
      • 11.5 OZ. DORITOS[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup] BAG = 45 MINUTES
      • FAMILY SIZE 17 OZ. DORITOS[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup] BAG FROM WALMART = 90 MINUTES
      • POWER BONUS (ANY MTN DEW[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup] AND DORITOS[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup] COMBINATION) = 15 MINUTES
      • SEE ALL PRODUCTS
    • If you got more questions . Go to: http://www.rankupxp.com/HowItWorks/

i hate mountain dew...id buy a few cases and sell them @ my spot and keep the codes, but i don't think many people like mountain dew either

xp codes are printed on he back of the doritos bags...no need to purchase just take a pic....
some dudes on the COD forums i check out have 15+ hours 2x xp doing this....walmart has the 90 min xp bags so have at it

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

YEP YEP what you doing? Im playing MW3

6gzip5.jpg

pimp.gif
mad.gif

No screenshots......
no videos.....

no nothing again...... Last time dude posted a green cover instead of a clear one. Starving for attention again? Not hating but we need some videos and pics.......

damn last cod games I didn't feel like a moron buying were cod4 and mw2, the few friends that play hardly get on any more, even I haven't been on in 3 months, how old are people in this thread? i pre-ordered but feel kindda pathetic about it cause I'm 25 married, and probably won't really have anyone to play with. feelsbadman, only aspect of my life progressing that is bumming me out, maybe to grown up for video games

I may have to cut my losses of my Gamestop pre-order from months ago and use the Amazon $ I have to get it there.

When's the latest I can (pre)-order it on Amazon where I'll get it on release date/fairly close, and not weeks after?

Originally Posted by ethan1710

damn last cod games I didn't feel like a moron buying were cod4 and mw2, the few friends that play hardly get on any more, even I haven't been on in 3 months, how old are people in this thread? i pre-ordered but feel kindda pathetic about it cause I'm 25 married, and probably won't really have anyone to play with. feelsbadman, only aspect of my life progressing that is bumming me out, maybe to grown up for video games
Nah, you're not just think of it as your recreation time.

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

lmao yo these game companies are whoring yall out and no damns are being given.

double xp from codes on products?

lmao

meh you dont have to buy it, you go out to get the game on rd and pick up a snack its like a added bonus 

Back
Top Bottom