Call of Duty video game series.

MW2 is not better than COD4. Having double shotguns, crazy killstreaks, and 3 things flying in the air at all times is just over the top. It's addicting, but too random.

COD4 was simple and clean.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

I personally love COD5.

sick.gif
i hate 5. dogs are cheap

MW2 is the GOAT of COD series.....also Nazi Zombies is the only reason y i bought cod WAW

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

I personally love COD5.

sick.gif
i hate 5. dogs are cheap

I hate 5 entirely =/ The campaign mode sucks(The missions are long and boring) and the guns are okay. The only good thing about 5 is Nazi Zombies. COD MW I and COD MW II are the best in my opinion.

cod4, mw2 just isn't that good to me, its campaign was fun but the online has people running around with dbl shotguns and the care packages.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Cod4>

Untill they fix the glitches on WaW2

Don't you mean MW2?

They won't be fixing marathon+lightweight+commando+tactical knife or overpowered killstreaks. Those are integral parts of the MW2 gameplay.

So COD4> MW2 even when they fix the glitches.

And this is coming from a guy whose killing ratio is MUCH higher on MW2 than COD4.

More importantly than OPs question, since I get all my modded games for 5 bucks, should I just cop ALL of them?

Definitely COD4: Modern Warfare.

I actually recently stopped playing MW2 and started playing COD4 again. Aside from the graphical downgrade, its easy to see which game is more fun to play.

Back
Top Bottom