calling all NT fam, UNITE.

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

71 posts and you got everyone on here figured out. which one of those kids in the picture is you?

Like i said, the more you post the more Youre Not Smashing!

cmon now scaige pay attention

indifferent.gif

I agree OP. Everybody else are just followers and say **+ cuz it sounds cool.

"Cool Story Bro"
"YNS"

NT is filled with lames. Ran all the good OG's away.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I don't care if you provided a pic...

"scaige".....

kobe_wtf.gif

smh.gif
Haha! But why are you so upset my friend, it really shouldn't matter what these guys are saying it's their lives not yours so keep doing you and do your part to make this site better. The hype dies out fast and people know it so just sit back and laugh.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I agree OP. Everybody else are just followers and say **+ cuz it sounds cool.

"Cool Story Bro"
"YNS"

NT is filled with lames. Ran all the good OG's away.

Dont encourage this ******. Just let him be mad and make up words by himself.

people have nothing better to do contribute than YNS and SIMP and cool story bro and stonefaces. before niketalk was revolutionized by these lames it was actually worth visiting on the daily.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

SHUTCHO GOTDAMNED *## UP!!!
Dont you mean YNS? or cool story bro.

kids like this made NT pointless to even post anymore, might as well kill off general.

Originally Posted by domdiddydoo

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

SHUTCHO GOTDAMNED *## UP!!!
Dont you mean YNS? or cool story bro.

kids like this made NT pointless to even post anymore, might as well kill off general.

and you think you're making it better?

Whats the point of that pic?
How is it representative of the general (YNS FTL etc.) NT population?
For all we know the real NT "fam" dress like that
Spoiler [+]
YNS

Originally Posted by armanzaballa

people have nothing better to do contribute than YNS and SIMP and cool story bro and stonefaces. before niketalk was revolutionized by these lames it was actually worth visiting on the daily.
Agreed. I hate trolls that come in every thread and say those things. Even worst, other trolls that follow and say the same shiit over and over again. But, hopefully, they get bored and find something better to do with their life so Niketalk can be more mature and informative instead of "YNS and SIMP and cool story bro, and stonefaces" popping up at the start of every thread.
tired.gif
smh.gif

you've made a thread asking for a movie to watch because you're bored, another asking how to ask a girl to prom, and now this thread. You are the problem with NT, it's not us.

i got a mic in my hand and a mouth full of milllaaaahhhh
i wear a hat not a visor

Back
Top Bottom