Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

unds my huarache's a few weeks ago for my 30th Bday and was breaking necks all night. Wish I could scoop a 2nd pair to keep DS. This shoe is by far one of my favorites in my collection. 

Need some help trying to find these in a 9 or 9.5. It ain't for me. My homie has a bday coming up and he's dying to grab these with the socks. Any help would be appreciated.

this time i got a sample pair of the huaraches but i dont see any difference between the sample and the production pairs except for the tag View media item 292873
I noticed the clear outsole pods my sample pair were slightly yellowed/older. Other than that no difference. Anyways I let my 2nd DS pair go. No point in keeping a shoe that's too small to wear anyways :\

Looks like CJ has a new logo for his sig???

30sg0f5.jpg

^^ Uh - oh,  these need to be dropped for our sake.  even digging the b/w/r/gold.  That logo has extra "flare"

Both size 13 I got from Nike last week are Promo samples. Can't wait to break a pair out once nicer weather comes around here in the PNW

Just called a NT.  Only size she found was a 14, I didn't need it so I didn't ask where it was.

I suppose as a collectible why not get the 14, but I'd like a wearable pair more like size 11.

yeah i called em earlier in the week and they couldn't find anything.

They came directly from the warehouse. Guy I talked to said the stock was listed at very low. The 13 fits me way better then size 12. Ohh and both 13s were Promo Samples

wish I had another 13 to keep ds, or even a 14 so I could wear them with the strap on properly. my foot is too wide to strap the 13 all the way :smh:

wish I had another 13 to keep ds, or even a 14 so I could wear them with the strap on properly. my foot is too wide to strap the 13 all the way :smh:

Yeah size 12 I couldn't strap down without it suffocating my foot. 13 fits like a dream really happy I was able to snag two of em for retail

Back
Top Bottom