Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Damn those are my size and the link redirects me to the home page.

I think that was the sz 10 that was from a store an hour from me. I was going to go to my local champs to do a stock locate. When I called the store an hour before I went, they said they still had it and to go to my closest champs to place an order. When I went, they said they didn't have it in the system anymore.. :frown:

Settled with the cj81 megatron instead.

Footaction in Hoover, AL and Huntsville, AL both had SC Trainer II's just sitting. Never stock located anything, but there are a couple of stores that seemed to have most sizes available.

thanks ^

unfortunately i can't place a phone order through champs. none of the stores within a 500 mile radius of my local spot has a single 9.5. the waiting game is on for me..

Sitting here staring at my cj81s. Anyone else regretting that purchase like me? These are some tough she's to rock if you're over 35 like me!

Sitting here staring at my cj81s. Anyone else regretting that purchase like me? These are some tough she's to rock if you're over 35 like me!
just wear a nice pair of jeans and a plain heather grey hoodie to offset its boldness

I'm in the same predicament as you. When i purchased them I had buyers remorse.
However, the mom & pop wouldn't take them back without a 20% restocking fee so I kept them.
I have worn them to the gym a few times and no one commented on them.
Honestly, they are not too bad, the circuitry is not too bold on them.

It is a trainer so why not use them for what they are designed for.

The Rose Bowls are SICK. They will be copped. Any info on release date?

While I like the CJ81's a lot, I think I will pass on these. First, I have 4 colorways already.
Second, the rose on the back is too big for my tastes. If it was the size of a quarter I think it would be much better.
Just cannot see myself rocking theses with that big rose on the back plus some of the other colorways are much better like the
Sandy Creeks and Volts.

While I like the CJ81's a lot, I think I will pass on these. First, I have 4 colorways already.
Second, the rose on the back is too big for my tastes. If it was the size of a quarter I think it would be much better.
Just cannot see myself rocking theses with that big rose on the back plus some of the other colorways are much better like the
Sandy Creeks and Volts.

I agree, plus the white/sail upper will get tore up fast. Definitely on the bottom of all the CW's released.

Not me.  I love the shoe and the figure was an added bonus.  I grew up watching Transformers (Generation 1).  Easy decision for me.   If you like them, rock them with pride (like me) and don't let your age dictate what you should or shouldn't wear.  And for the record, I just turned 40.  Hope this helps.   Peace.

Well I said heck with it an I'm gonna pass on the rose bowls unless they hang around for a lil while. So I went ahead and ordered the motor city pair.

Back
Top Bottom