Camp Out Time?

anyone know a good time to start a camp out for tomorrows release? 6/17's pack?. im in NY so i was curious if any new yorkers planned to camp

tired.gif

you're late....the campout has already been going since thursday morning. there's 150 people outside NTNY, they already got their bracelets and theresanother 75+ at various 34th Street stores.....it's ugly. goodluck getting the pack....you should go get in line right now if you want any chance of gettingthem.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

you're late....the campout has already been going since thursday morning. there's 150 people outside NTNY, they already got their bracelets and theres another 75+ at various 34th Street stores.....it's ugly. goodluck getting the pack....you should go get in line right now if you want any chance of getting them.
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
dont know what expression to have.......im shocked but i cant believe this

Im in Vegas so I know its diff. here from New York cause you guys have way more JordanHeads there but imma be posted up around 230am at my local Niketown causeim not as lucky as the heads here on NT to get theirs early or have connects so they can miss the line. To all the peeps in Vegas lining up...ill see you atCaesars!

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Im in Vegas so I know its diff. here from New York cause you guys have way more JordanHeads there but imma be posted up around 230am at my local Niketown cause im not as lucky as the heads here on NT to get theirs early or have connects so they can miss the line. To all the peeps in Vegas lining up...ill see you at Caesars!

i dont know a camp at about 2AM is kinda late to me even for Vega......i would suggest 12AM to be on the safe side
wink.gif

Traffic is so bad, i would go back out and cop another pair, what was i thinking? i shouda copped 2. the place where i had intentions on camping out at onlyhad 11 and 9.5.

I didnt kno there would be a need 2 camp out 4 these. They're not even limited. Here we have all 3 CDP's still on shelves. I feel sorry for whoever has2 camp out 4 these. Im not even gonna have to wake up early.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

you're late....the campout has already been going since thursday morning. there's 150 people outside NTNY, they already got their bracelets and theres another 75+ at various 34th Street stores.....it's ugly. goodluck getting the pack....you should go get in line right now if you want any chance of getting them.
indifferent.gif

Word!!
glasses.gif

You better hop over to 34th street & line up forthe Footlocker midnight release & hope you score.
embarassed.gif

$309.99 + tax for your state/borough or whatever.
$309.99 + (309.99 x tax) + shipping/handling + my tutoring fee = your final price.

i still haven't seen them for retail, i think only NTNY and the major retailers will charge 310 which will be like 336-340 with tax. everywhere i'veseen them has been over 380...as high as 500.....stores are beasting on those carmines
laugh.gif
they won't even think about selling them separately becausethey know the XVII won't go nowhere but to the bottom sale shelf. i can't wait to see the aftermath next week.

Mayhemgatz:
roll.gif
laugh.gif

xxSC Trojanxx:
$309.99 + tax for your state/borough or whatever.
$309.99 + (309.99 x tax) + shipping/handling + my tutoring fee = your final price.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Anyways, there is a VI/XVII thread stickied at the top of the page. Use it.

This thread? I think it's full of entirely too much win to remain open.

*locked*

Back
Top Bottom