Campus bookstore prices FTL!

mad.gif

I basically try to only buy from eBay or Amazon. Only in rare cases do I buy from the bookstore.

Use Chegg. Been using it since last year and saved a bunch of money. Also, it looks like they are offering a 30 day money back guarantee which I dont thinkthey ever offered in the past.

Once classes start, if I find out that I dont need the book I can return it for a full refund (within 30 days of course).

I try to buy my books a week or two before the semester starts now. I remember I would buy books online the first week of the semester and end up missing outon a bunch of work because I didnt have the book to read. Chegg takes about a week to deliver to CA.

Use this code: CC100221 for 5% off.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Use Chegg. Been using it since last year and saved a bunch of money. Also, it looks like they are offering a 30 day money back guarantee which I dont think they ever offered in the past.

Once classes start, if I find out that I dont need the book I can return it for a full refund (within 30 days of course).

I try to buy my books a week or two before the semester starts now. I remember I would buy books online the first week of the semester and end up missing out on a bunch of work because I didnt have the book to read. Chegg takes about a week to deliver to CA.

Use this code: CC100221 for 5% off.

use this code for free shipping : YOLK

I just drop
$101 on one used book... surprised that it was more on half.com... books should not cost this much... and sometimes the teachers rarely used them!!!

Back
Top Bottom