CAMRON - BOSS OF ALL BOSSES 2.5 THREAD (OUT NOW!)

LOL @ whoever believes that twitter page. That same page said it was dropping Monday, he don't know (if it's evem him). & the ps on the cover is
pimp.gif
y'all must never seen a Guccy/So Icy Ent cover huh?!.
:::edit::: matter of fact, this liable to come after TINC2. Drama said since Fab be on Twitter (us) nagging about the tape got to him so he's been on it.But not Cam cause hehas no Twitter page & isn't aware of the anticipation *look in the Fab thread for said tweet*

laugh.gif

Off that video seems what we're really waiting for is Drama to talk over and bring a few tracks back a bunch of times and the mixing
smh.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

LOL @ whoever believes that twitter page. That same page said it was dropping Monday, he don't know (if it's evem him). & the ps on the cover is
pimp.gif
y'all must never seen a Guccy/So Icy Ent cover huh?!.
:::edit::: matter of fact, this liable to come after TINC2. Drama said since Fab be on Twitter (us) nagging about the tape got to him so he's been on it. But not Cam cause hehas no Twitter page & isn't aware of the anticipation *look in the Fab thread for said tweet*
nah first cam's then fabs

fab & the whole streetfam still lockin in ..
pimp.gif

Next week... Iight im cool with that...

post some favorite tracks off of GG1 Bosses Of All Bosses, people.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Team Vado? lulz

yes...give me the word and its done
pimp.gif

-J23C

edit** That last video had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wish i could spend 1 day with Killa no $%%# cuz dude is too funny....

Didn't the vid say top of the week as in next week? Mon or Tues?

I know it's probably not droppin then but yall can get impatient in like 4-5 days

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Didn't the vid say top of the week as in next week? Mon or Tues?

I know it's probably not droppin then but yall can get impatient in like 4-5 days
indifferent.gif

NT is this !%@@@ Vado a problem? Tell me what I need to hear from this !%@@@..he got a gangsta grillz right?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

NT is this @!$#% Vado a problem? Tell me what I need to hear from this @!$#%..he got a gangsta grillz right?

dont think he does but he's all over boss of all bosses 1
him at 16
eek.gif

Originally Posted by EdWord

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

NT is this @!$#% Vado a problem? Tell me what I need to hear from this @!$#%..he got a gangsta grillz right?

dont think he does but he's all over boss of all bosses 1
him at 16
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom