CAMRON - BOSS OF ALL BOSSES 2.5 THREAD (OUT NOW!)

So I'm d/l'ing this now but I was looking forward to BOAB2 more so where's that?
laugh.gif

It kinda seems easier to drop this since it's a group of no names as of now. Cam and Drama need to get their $*%@ together.

The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.
indifferent.gif

EDIT
world-domination.jpg

After looking at this I realize the only reason I was gonna check for this is cuz Cam cosigned them and their name being Dipset West
laugh.gif
smh.gif

this sucks.....im not trying to hear all these wack unknown dudes....im about to delete this

Aight....I got my All Hail Killa Cam sig done....when this doesnt come out on Thanksgiving...I'd like you to change your sig to "I'm AFraud"...kthxbye
laugh.gif

The only reason Im happy for this Dipset West #$#% is maybe just maybe Cam will start touring over here. N_ aint never been west of North Carolina (minus hischicago show)

But Cam isn't even on the mixtape. Homey don't even got a cameo for a group of %%+#*! he's tryin to put on
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Aight....I got my All Hail Killa Cam sig done....when this doesnt come out on Thanksgiving...I'd like you to change your sig to "I'm A Fraud"...kthxbye
laugh.gif

oh yeah ima win this ..you know this right?

Well he only got like 5 hrs to release this est time, 6 hrs central time, and 8hrs west coast time. Those the only time zones we $#%%+*+ with.....

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Aight....I got my All Hail Killa Cam sig done....when this doesnt come out on Thanksgiving...I'd like you to change your sig to "I'm A Fraud"...kthxbye
laugh.gif

oh yeah ima win this ..you know this right?
still so confident?

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

How are you going to call yourself Mr. Thanksgiving and not live up to the title? SMH

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

this week maybe ....

but i think more then likely next week year due to mixing & what not it being hosted by Drama
Fixed.
I called it.

Damn homey couldn't even make west coast time after dropping a Dipset west tape earlier that day
laugh.gif

This bum !%@ type in all CAPS 23 hours out the day ninja got everybody hopes up.

I knew BOAB 2 was NOT dropping on thanksgiving...wow

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

This bum !%@ type in all CAPS 23 hours out the day ninja got everybody hopes up.

I knew BOAB 2 was NOT dropping on thanksgiving...wow

ONCE AGAIN

DON'T BLAME THE MESSENGER
laugh.gif

I WILL KEEP UPDATED ONCE THINGS HAPPEN

IM JUST AS HYPED AS YALL

I WANNA HEAR THE SONG I PRODUCED
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom