Camron is the epitome of swag

Originally Posted by supreme math

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

^ See Big Daddy Kane as far as who originally brought it to Hip Hop. Also, young LL is alot like Cam is now to you young guppies in here ...

See the problem is alot of you don't know what the ____ "swagger" is swagger isn't clothes, rapping or props
"Swagger" is the attutidude that's makes it all believeable.
So when you say Big Daddy Kane, Kanye, and Nas, Jay-Z etc have "swagger" you're wrong becasue they abandoned
the movement when no one followed..Swagger is inate...and Cam had the swagger since Confessions of Fire...his swagger
is his attitude...

everyone else is gimmicks....Cam'Ron "Swag" never changed.
laugh.gif
Oh, & you do?

1. Its all a matter of opinion.

2. Swagger, young guppie, cant be "abandoned"
laugh.gif
. You have it,or you dont. Kane been a "Smooth Operator" from day one, and if I can recall correctly, still has that demeanor when he speaks. *shrugs* Anotherexample, IMO Bill Gates has a more swagger then Cam but because you cant identify w/ his type you say he has none, huh? Please. Trust when dude speaks, peoplelisten. Thats "swag" homie. Can Cam do that? Who would you listen to?

3. As far as you know, he hasnt changed. He's human. I doubt he was always like he is now.

In the end, Its Cam
eyes.gif
He cool, but I mean, damn.

Edit: maybe I associate it more w/ respect your presence commands moreso then how one acts on TV ... again, *shrugs*

Cam'ron is the best rapper ever, and I will go to grave saying that.

Good luck getting into heaven with that statement champ, even the Lord Almighty would laugh at you for that asinine comment.

idc, Cam has the best swag in the rap game, bar none. dude is in my top 10

yall cam *#$* riders need a reality check,biggie had this whole swag thing on lock when cam was still missin free throws settin up picks for ma$e,biggie is the one who bought the whole flashy +#$% to the game,before big came around #@$#@+ was wearin combat boots and all black in their videos,nobody knew what versace was,no one was rockin flooded jesus pieces,and to top it all off dude was like 300 plus pounds and still walked around with the smoothness of a calvin klein underwear model,if thats not swag i dont know what the $*%* is...he wasnt lyin when he said he get computer putin tho,because the inernet is the only place i see dudes still ride cam
23u7oeg.jpg

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Good luck getting into heaven with that statement champ, even the Lord Almighty would laugh at you for that asinine comment.
Cam'ron > Jesus.

Jesus let some %@#+#$ whoop his #@@ and didn't do nothing- he didn't have any swag. Son died a virgin too at 33 he couldn't even smash with thehelp of his God.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Cam'ron > Jesus.

Jesus let some %@#+#$ whoop his #@@ and didn't do nothing- he didn't have any swag. Son died a virgin too at 33 he couldn't even smash with the help of his God.

eek.gif
Broman turned water to Henny though, he was the first to rock the swag rag before swag was invented.
laugh.gif

Cam'ron > Jesus.

Jesus let some %@#+#$ whoop his #@@ and didn't do nothing- he didn't have any swag. Son died a virgin too at 33 he couldn't even smash with the help of his God.

A bible thumper I am not but IR I gotta disagree w/ you on that. The fact that He died & took that !@# whoopin for you & still has love in his heartfor man is unmeasurable swag homie ... think about it.

&

laugh.gif
What's sex if your Jesus? ....

i cant believe folks are really arguing whether or not camron > jesus or jesus > camron

roll.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Cam'ron > Jesus.

eek.gif
Broman turned water to Henny though, he was the first to rock the swag rag before swag was invented.
laugh.gif

Andre dont go there...cam got jabbed by Tru Life and went into hiding
roll.gif
...even though cam's swagg is banoodles
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@jesus rockin a swag rag....im going to hell

That man had no swag, the people pimping him off as the son of God and making billions off him have swag like the popes, but he himself had none.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

Let's get this straight....Hov started the Throwback Trend...and than Ended it. Period!
Not this Chump...
Hov started wearing them, but he didn't make it a trend. Cam and Fab did
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If they didnt see Hov in the Girls Girls Girls video rockin that Padres Jersey, they wouldnt have even known what a Throwback was
laugh.gif

Cam & Fab take other people's styles, bite it & than way over do it.
They are both gimmicky and ride trends until they are dead.
Cam hasnt been relevant for years dudes...get over it.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Let's get this straight....Hov started the Throwback Trend...and than Ended it. Period!
Not this Chump...
Hov started wearing them, but he didn't make it a trend. Cam and Fab did
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If they didnt see Hov in the Girls Girls Girls video rockin that Padres Jersey, they wouldnt have even known what a Throwback was
laugh.gif

Cam & Fab take other people's styles, bite it & than way over do it.
They are both gimmicky and ride trends until they are dead.
Cam hasnt been relevant for years dudes...get over it.
Hov didn't make it hot though. So your argument is "if Jay didn't wear a jersey, Cam wouldn't know about it". You mind aswell say if whoever the first rapper was did not rap, then none of the rappers past and present would be doing it. There'd be no Big and Pac, Jay-Z, LilWayne, Kanye West, Plies, Nelly,. You're dumb
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. In the words of Jay-z

So yeah I sampled your voice, you was usin it wrong
You made it a hot line, I made it a hot song

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo real talk. @$@* cam and all those other harlem wannabe fashionista ##* !*@+%%

My !*@+%% Mobb Deep got more swag than the whole Dipset..These dudes have NOTHING..They make up some dry ##* trend and !*@+%% over the world hype it up and nowyou got dudes wearin merms, asolos, and %%@%#+% scarves lookin like Mountain climbers from the soviet union
ohwell.gif

Mobb Deep's swag > Dipset's life

And thats "real talk"

Back
Top Bottom