Camron is the epitome of swag

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

is this really a 14 page thread on which rapper has the most "Swag"?

Seriously NT?
You're 26 on Niketalk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this has turned into a "rappers i admire post" dudes posting mob deep and other rappers they like

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Isiah Heaven wrote:
Originally Posted by kiuyt856

Camron is not the epitome of swag. Compare his trends: wearing pink and his phrases (all of which I only hear on NT, besides nomo, which is big I'll admit),
To this man's trends

Afrika.jpg

Afrika Bambaataa was one-third of the force ushering in the entire Hip-Hop movement, paving the way for the music we love, and making Camron's career even possible.
This is the epitome of swag, and don't try to say he's become irrelevant, because as long as hip hop continues to be made and loved, the godfather of the culture itself will be remembered.
And I know someone's gonna quote me and post a "u mad" pic, so go ahead. As long as you recognize who the true king of swag is.
Your the only dude that makes sense in this thread.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bamma please.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]As much as I am for the culture...there is NO WAY that cats want to be like Bam.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]They wanted to be like Run DMC or Kane. But not Bam.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]And besides, why come in the thread with that old Israelite preaching ruining the mood...?

Even I know that Bam hasn't made a decent record in damn near thirty years...thirty years?!?
[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

this thread is called the epitome of swag. Bam started this culture which grew to what it is today. This isn't about who wants to dress likebam or who wants to ride his wagon or even how many hit records he has had in the last 5 years. This is the epitome of swag, no one is preaching i justagreeded with the member who posted bam.

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

Isiah Heaven wrote:

Camron is not the epitome of swag. Compare his trends: wearing pink and his phrases (all of which I only hear on NT, besides nomo, which is big I'll admit),
To this man's trends

Afrika.jpg

Afrika Bambaataa was one-third of the force ushering in the entire Hip-Hop movement, paving the way for the music we love, and making Camron's career even possible.
This is the epitome of swag, and don't try to say he's become irrelevant, because as long as hip hop continues to be made and loved, the godfather of the culture itself will be remembered.
And I know someone's gonna quote me and post a "u mad" pic, so go ahead. As long as you recognize who the true king of swag is.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]As much as I am for the culture...there is NO WAY that cats want to be like Bam.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]They wanted to be like Run DMC or Kane. But not Bam.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]And besides, why come in the thread with that old Israelite preaching ruining the mood...?

Even I know that Bam hasn't made a decent record in damn near thirty years...thirty years?!?
[/color]
this thread is called the epitome of swag. Bam started this culture which grew to what it is today. This isn't about who wants to dress like bam or who wants to ride his wagon or even how many hit records he has had in the last 5 years. This is the epitome of swag, no one is preaching i just agreeded with the member who posted bam.
i see bambattta and think lame not cool dude...sue me for not being 30 plus

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

Isiah Heaven wrote:

To this man's trends

Afrika.jpg

[/color]
this thread is called the epitome of swag. Bam started this culture which grew to what it is today. This isn't about who wants to dress like bam or who wants to ride his wagon or even how many hit records he has had in the last 5 years. This is the epitome of swag, no one is preaching i just agreeded with the member who posted bam.
i see bambattta and think lame not cool dude...sue me for not being 30 plus

you don't appreciate or love the hip hop culture then.

SMH@ you trying to use age to prove your point.

It's cool. Keep your opinion.

Can someone define swag for me? All I seemed to hear about was how Cam started this or that, so thats what I based my choice on.

Can someone define swag for me? All I seemed to hear about was how Cam started this or that, so thats what I based my choice on.
forget swag, dude was an influential trendsetter. ask Henz0, dude's idol is cam and he tries to act like him and people ride Henz0 on NT, itsa chain reaction. Bambatta is back in the day, this is the 21st century, nobody gives a !@$@ about a bambatta, deal with it, duke

forget swag, dude was an influential trendsetter. ask Henz0, dude's idol is cam and he tries to act like him and people ride Henz0 on NT, its a chain reaction. Bambatta is back in the day, this is the 21st century, nobody gives a *$%# about a bambatta, deal with it, old man
Again, I'm 16 years old, and I don't even listen to Afrika Bambaatta.

I swear you guys can find ways to compare apples to oranges
laugh.gif

But, THIS GUY is the EPITOME of SWAG

forget swag, dude was an influential trendsetter. ask Henz0, dude's idol is cam and he tries to act like him and people ride Henz0 on NT, its a chain reaction. Bambatta is back in the day, this is the 21st century, nobody gives a *$%# about a bambatta, deal with it, old man
dude is 16 talking about bambatta *ignored* go find a cartoon thread to post in, thats more your forte

anyways,Cam > any other rapper when it comes to swag, at the end of the day

"in one glare and wink, everyone wearin pink"

this is the only person in rap that can force a trend on people and have them accept it. From wearing pink, to over sized throwbacks. Everyone remembers wheneveryone and their homeboys were wearing pink because of Cam

pink_cam.jpg

real talk....

and i noticed a lot of people saying that Cam hasnt been relative to the game in a long time...it wasnt that long ago that he had the internet goin nutzo overthis:

camenemy.jpg

dude is 16 talking about bambatta *ignored* go find a cartoon thread to post in, thats more your forte

Age is only a number, knowledge, understanding, and wisdom are universal; they know no age. And of course you would agree with anything about Cam,you're the epitome of d riding, seeing as you think he's the "cutest" rapper.

I don't understand how you could be 16 and never experienced Bambaata's impact in person and say he had the most swag. Im only 20 so I missed all that-hence why Bambaata is irrelevant to me. I experienced Cam's impact on my generation, I didn't experience Bambaata's- be serious kid, you'rejust naming people that you saw on hip hop honors and trying to make them out to be something greater than they actually were.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

I don't understand how you could be 16 and never experienced Bambaata's impact in person and say he had the most swag. Im only 20 so I missed all that- hence why Bambaata is irrelevant to me. I experienced Cam's impact on my generation, I didn't experience Bambaata's- be serious kid, you're just naming people that you saw on hip hop honors and trying to make them out to be something greater than they actually were.

pimp.gif

Age is only a number, knowledge, understanding, and wisdom are universal; they know no age. And of course you would agree with anything about Cam, you're the epitome of d riding, seeing as you think he's the "cutest" rapper.
i don't care, you're 16.

Back
Top Bottom