Camron is the epitome of swag

He gets computers, puten!

Cam > Computers > NT >civilians(us)

Swag =

ae725c0e89da28d5867704fee3243df9a756b3f.jpg

Damn, some of y'all ride Cam harder than that other NTer rides FJ..............and that's saying alot.

And FTR anyone who wore pink clothing is suspect.

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

Originally Posted by I R Andre

So now Bambaatta created hip hip, graffiti, break dancing and the DJing? You're 16 you don't know what you are talking about. He was one of many pioneers, not the God of Rap and hip-hop culture. He's a footnote in hip-hop culture and even smaller in Rap.
No, he didn't create any of those. He was responsible for spreading those things and reaching the youth, who would grow to further spread and shape the hip hop culture.
**** we're talking about swag not who paved the way. no one wants to hear you preach

Cam didnt start swag but he has more than any human on the planet, no question during the period dipset was heavy

I know yall remember the ABUSE the music forum was getting up to 05-06
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Black Milk

^nah, you just dont know what "swag" means

How I don't know what swag is?

a man who came out the projects of the bronx when the boogie down was labeled the worst of the worst

and helped create a culture with nothing at all that would spread to millions of people world wide and he doesn't have swag?

If you really love hip hop age wouldn't play a part, so talking about "only old heads listen to it" really ignorant.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Males wearing pink is maaaad old and was trendy way before Camron..

pic.php
They never wore pink minks son....

Camron is spending so much time admiring his swag he forgot to release a new album
grin.gif
smh.gif

He has family issues.. thats the main reason why he hasn't dropped an album
eyes.gif

Camron is spending so much time admiring his swag he forgot to release a new album
grin.gif
smh.gif

Camron ---

Yeah that dude has so much swag that has to make a song to brag about he be hittin the bottom of the putang hole ..

Yeah that's what we call swag homeboy

i find this thread really disturbing. for it to reach 18 pages w/ a bunch of DUDES arguing about who has more swag, and the failing career of cam'ron, isreally odd
laugh.gif
. why don't some of you chalk it up that cam'ron isor isn't your favorite rapper? argument done.

Jay hated that Killa and the Dips had a bigger following in NYC the him and the rest of the roc, thats why he said they couldnt go on the rock the mic tour. heknew that Killas AURA is to big to contain. the whole country would have DIPSET.

as for Ma$e he had swag but that came from Killa.... " He had the 1's so he brought the bodies, I gun so I caught the bodies, done son off in thelobby" - Killa
smokin.gif

CAMRON GOT STASHES OF SONGS JUST THAT ITS

DIPSET

THEY MOVE EXTRA SLOW

PLUS WITH THE MAJOR DEAL IN THE WORKS

THEY TRYIN TO GET THE MONEY RIGHT

Back
Top Bottom