Camron is the epitome of swag

I'm bored at work on the last day before the Holiday Break, and I read every page of this mind numbing post.

Escapism at its best. This was fun.

Thank you, NT.

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

He gets computers, puten!

Cam > Computers > NT >civilians(us)

Swag =

ae725c0e89da28d5867704fee3243df9a756b3f.jpg
albert hammond jr. is that dudeee (no nomo)

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Isiah Heaven wrote:
Originally Posted by kiuyt856

Camron is not the epitome of swag. Compare his trends: wearing pink and his phrases (all of which I only hear on NT, besides nomo, which is big I'll admit),
To this man's trends

Afrika.jpg

Afrika Bambaataa was one-third of the force ushering in the entire Hip-Hop movement, paving the way for the music we love, and making Camron's career even possible.
This is the epitome of swag, and don't try to say he's become irrelevant, because as long as hip hop continues to be made and loved, the godfather of the culture itself will be remembered.
And I know someone's gonna quote me and post a "u mad" pic, so go ahead. As long as you recognize who the true king of swag is.
Your the only dude that makes sense in this thread.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bamma please.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]As much as I am for the culture...there is NO WAY that cats want to be like Bam.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]They wanted to be like Run DMC or Kane. But not Bam.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]And besides, why come in the thread with that old Israelite preaching ruining the mood...?

Even I know that Bam hasn't made a decent record in damn near thirty years...thirty years?!?
[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]
this thread is called the epitome of swag. Bam started this culture which grew to what it is today. This isn't about who wants to dress like bam or who wants to ride his wagon or even how many hit records he has had in the last 5 years. This is the epitome of swag, no one is preaching i just agreeded with the member who posted bam.
i see bambattta and think lame not cool dude...sue me for not being 30 plus
you don't appreciate or love the hip hop culture then.

SMH@ you trying to use age to prove your point.

It's cool. Keep your opinion.

i must not appreciate if because i dont think blade glasses new era ankh hat and a wicker vest = swag...right and yeah i'm sure disco was realllllly cooltoo when my father was young but its not 1976 anymore so it's ok if i dont care about it...im entitled to my opinion....if i start rocking a powdered wigbecause i thought George Washington had swag im sure you would look at me the way i look at you
indifferent.gif

george-washington-picture.jpg

OG stoneface

Originally Posted by Black Milk

^nah, you just dont know what "swag" means

How I don't know what swag is?

a man who came out the projects of the bronx when the boogie down was labeled the worst of the worst

and helped create a culture with nothing at all that would spread to millions of people world wide and he doesn't have swag?

If you really love hip hop age wouldn't play a part, so talking about "only old heads listen to it" really ignorant.
Who was talking to you?

Can't forget about Jimi Hendrix when your talking about swag, I mean who else can set their guitar on fire on stage? Well Cam if he knew how to play theguitar...

jimi_hendrix_biography.jpg

This is possibly the most homosexual thread in the history of this website.

Congrats to you all.

And all you little lame dudes thinking "swag" has anything to do with attire need to get a clue.

trust me...cam is heavy on jimi...dude named his album purple haze....he also likes grimace and barney though so now im not sure

No I don't love or appreaciate hip hop culture. Hip hop is bull. DJing is one of the wackest things around. Breakdancing is not popin. I don't do graf.So I crap on the pillars of hiphop.

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

No I don't love or appreaciate hip hop culture. Hip hop is bull. DJing is one of the wackest things around. Breakdancing is not popin. I don't do graf. So I crap on the pillars of hiphop.
The irony is 2Pac made an album about your situation....

Meagainsttheworldcover.jpg

Originally Posted by illphillip

This is possibly the most homosexual thread in the history of this website.

Congrats to you all.
versus all the "OMGZ!!11! what's kanye wearin?" threads?
laugh.gif
nah....

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

No I don't love or appreaciate hip hop culture. Hip hop is bull. DJing is one of the wackest things around. Breakdancing is not popin. I don't do graf. So I crap on the pillars of hiphop.

I feel sorry for you. Watch Wild Style, maybe you will learn to appreciate the roots of hip-hop.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Henz0 has more swag than cam real talk
laugh.gif

henz0's swag is just pieces of Fabolous X Mase X killa cam swag combined with a pinch of jay-z for added comtempt and arrogance.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Henz0 has more swag than cam real talk
indifferent.gif
, Moving right along though,

this thread needs to be locked, without Cam, alot of these terms used on here wont be typed on here. 9 times outta 10 whatever you type on here has a caminfluence

"they say beauty's in the eye of the beholder, that's why i look in the mirror every morning and realize how fly i am"

Cams Swag > ALL

Back
Top Bottom