Camron is the epitome of swag

Originally Posted by toast1985

I'll pardon you idiots this time.

...This dude originated what you bums call swag.

slickrick.gif

Truth

Dudes think you can grow dreads and get a lip ring and theyll be the most swagtastic dude in the hood
indifferent.gif

Or wear pink and get their hairline pushed back and think their hot %++!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

19 pages with no album out = swag is in orbit, case closed.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly
Only man who can say "8 whips I'm bout to trade for a spaceship/Call me NASA man inside plasma fam/ Got a warrant I'm in orbit come afterCam"

As a Cam fan Im disgusted at myself cause I think i messed that lyric up and I have too much pride to go to google

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

No I don't love or appreaciate hip hop culture. Hip hop is bull. DJing is one of the wackest things around. Breakdancing is not popin. I don't do graf. So I crap on the pillars of hiphop.

I feel sorry for you. Watch Wild Style, maybe you will learn to appreciate the roots of hip-hop.

I know about wild style and kay slay and all that but my point is it's just some made up stuff and dudes like KRS1 are trying to pawn it off like it'sthe truth.

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

No I don't love or appreaciate hip hop culture. Hip hop is bull. DJing is one of the wackest things around. Breakdancing is not popin. I don't do graf. So I crap on the pillars of hiphop.
The irony is 2Pac made an album about your situation....

Meagainsttheworldcover.jpg

Pac was more west coast. The pillars of Hip hop is a ny thing. By going against biggie and claiming west coast he essentially broke off from hip hop.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly
Only man who can say "8 whips I'm bout to trade for a spaceship/Call me NASA man inside plasma fam/ Got a warrant I'm in orbit come after Cam"

As a Cam fan Im disgusted at myself cause I think i messed that lyric up and I have too much pride to go to google
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Naw, you got it...

"Cause of cake mix, 10 homes, 8 whips. But them 8 whips I'm bout to trade for a spaceship...call me NASA man...inside plasma, fam. I got awarrant...I'm in orbit. Come after Cam!:

eek.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly
Only man who can say "8 whips I'm bout to trade for a spaceship/Call me NASA man inside plasma fam/ Got a warrant I'm in orbit come after Cam"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Naw, you got it...

"Cause of cake mix, 10 homes, 8 whips. But them 8 whips I'm bout to trade for a spaceship...call me NASA man...inside plasma, fam. I got a warrant...I'm in orbit. Come after Cam!:

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Good cause I was bout to turn in my Dipset Eagle

Originally Posted by DaRealNoreaga

dude has a letterman that says jizz man?
doesn't help his case that his shirt looks like someone drew a penis with a sharpie either.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Im a say it.......................................YOUNG DRO!!!!!!!

eek.gif
I'll definitely give you that fam...he's right after Cam though.

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

Originally Posted by VegasOner

...He's The Reason Why Ur Ear's Are Square.

Come on dude when you typed that, did that seem remotely right at all?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

C'mon mane, yall actually think i aint kno the lyrics...I was jus speakin in general.
I been wit the movement since 88'
pimp.gif

< ^ v >

most of yall dudes are hypocrites in here. How do yall make like 10 different threads condemning the word swag but have a thread that reached 20 pages that wasbuilt on the same word and every post contains the same word.

Killa Cam is that dude. During my freshman and sophmore years of high school I looked up to the diplomats. Everybody was trying to dress like them. Dudes withpink tees, the electronic belts, the earings, and more !+%%. I didnt have any of that but a lot of cats did

Back
Top Bottom