%$+* camron and his pink @##
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nas is a great rapper and all, but c'mon fam
laugh.gif
..we talkin' about "swag" here.[/color]
I'm 8 pages late as hell......... but I agree
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

Camron is not the epitome of swag. Compare his trends: wearing pink and his phrases (all of which I only hear on NT, besides nomo, which is big I'll admit),
To this man's trends

Afrika.jpg

Afrika Bambaataa was one-third of the force ushering in the entire Hip-Hop movement, paving the way for the music we love, and making Camron's career even possible.
This is the epitome of swag, and don't try to say he's become irrelevant, because as long as hip hop continues to be made and loved, the godfather of the culture itself will be remembered.
And I know someone's gonna quote me and post a "u mad" pic, so go ahead. As long as you recognize who the true king of swag is.
Your the only dude that makes sense in this thread.
i def wanna see you and this dude in the street walking around in a wicker vest and some blade glasses... sure he was dope in like 1980 butc'mon its 2k11 already...who wants to be like Afrika Bammmbatta
laugh.gif

Isiah Heaven wrote:

Camron is not the epitome of swag. Compare his trends: wearing pink and his phrases (all of which I only hear on NT, besides nomo, which is big I'll admit),
To this man's trends

Afrika.jpg

Afrika Bambaataa was one-third of the force ushering in the entire Hip-Hop movement, paving the way for the music we love, and making Camron's career even possible.
This is the epitome of swag, and don't try to say he's become irrelevant, because as long as hip hop continues to be made and loved, the godfather of the culture itself will be remembered.
And I know someone's gonna quote me and post a "u mad" pic, so go ahead. As long as you recognize who the true king of swag is.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bamma please.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]As much as I am for the culture...there is NO WAY that cats want to be like Bam.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]They wanted to be like Run DMC or Kane. But not Bam.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]And besides, why come in the thread with that old Israelite preaching ruining the mood...?

Even I know that Bam hasn't made a decent record in damn near thirty years...thirty years?!?
[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Isiah Heaven wrote:

To this man's trends

Afrika.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bamma please.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]As much as I am for the culture...there is NO WAY that cats want to be like Bam.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]They wanted to be like Run DMC or Kane. But not Bam.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]And besides, why come in the thread with that old Israelite preaching ruining the mood...?

Even I know that Bam hasn't made a decent record in damn near thirty years...thirty years?!?
[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

WORD! BAMMA

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You kids have no idea. Cam'ron is the reason you have the terms No #@+*, Ducktales, You Mad.

not really
f4915be5c3d1bdf673e6b8f4fa37d532df7b6e4.jpg

laugh.gif
@ People naming Bambatta. I see what you're sayin but C'monnow. Don't be THAT guy.
roll.gif
@ people naming Nas. NAS? Wearing Cufi's, marrying jumps and becoming cool with someone who smashed your baby mother is theanti-swag.

I'm Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Bob Backlund
Paul Akin, ha ha, who they think they car jackin

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ you kids discussing swag like its new or something...

Newsflash. Cam is not the epitome of swag.

Obama's "swag"
smh.gif
>>>>>>>>> Cams.

Please.

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

smh.gif
@ you kids discussing swag like its new or something ...

Obama's "swag"
smh.gif
>>>>>>>>> Cams.

Please.
I give u Obama
pimp.gif
it goes:

1. Obama
2. Jay-z
3. Biff Lawson (negotiable)

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

smh.gif
@ you kids discussing swag like its new or something ...

Obama's "swag"
smh.gif
>>>>>>>>> Cams.

Please.
I give u Obama
pimp.gif
it goes:

1. Obama
2. Jay-z
3. Biff Lawson (negotiable)
co-sign
and even if kid did invent swag, hes still not the epitome of it....
Dr. Naismith created the sport of basketball, but we all know hes not the greatest player....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You kids have no idea. Cam'ron is the reason you have the terms No #@+*, Ducktales, You Mad.

not really
f4915be5c3d1bdf673e6b8f4fa37d532df7b6e4.jpg

laugh.gif
@ People naming Bambatta. I see what you're sayin but C'mon now. Don't be THAT guy.
roll.gif
@ people naming Nas. NAS? Wearing Cufi's, marrying jumps and becoming cool with someone who smashed your baby mother is the anti-swag.

Its a fact, and you can't deny it...

Cam popularized "Swag" in Hip-Hop...He's the father of Swag as far as Rap is concerned...

Jigga? No....Check his 94 Steez, rocking a baldie wearing hoodies with shorts....Nay...
Nas? No.....See above for reason...(Hypebeast McStreet Wear pretty much summed it up..)
Kanye? Nay, though he has his own "swag", he def did not invent it...
Pharrell?
indifferent.gif
T.I?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Bambatta?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The list goes on...

Yeah Cam had a lot of styles that were
indifferent.gif

We're not talking just about style though are we? We're talking "Swag" and Cam had it....

^ See Big Daddy Kane as far as who originally brought it to Hip Hop. Also, young LL is alot like Cam is now to you young guppies in here ...

yall cam *#$* riders need a reality check,biggie had this whole swag thing on lock when cam was still missin free throws settin up picks for ma$e,biggie is theone who bought the whole flashy +#$% to the game,before big came around #@$#@+ was wearin combat boots and all black in their videos,nobody knew what versacewas,no one was rockin flooded jesus pieces,and to top it all off dude was like 300 plus pounds and still walked around with the smoothness of a calvin kleinunderwear model,if thats not swag i dont know what the $*%* is...he wasnt lyin when he said he get computer putin tho,because the inernet is the only place isee dudes still ride cam

Back
Top Bottom