Can Adidas or Nike buy And 1? We need more Tai Chis!

Maybe kind of like an appreciation thread? lol

Man i love this shoe. I know and 1 has retroed these in the past but not how they should have. These shoes are so comfy especialky the nubuck upper ones, affordable, and are good performers for the price. So many colorways they can come up with that havent been done.

If and 1 is dead in walmarts or kmarts one of these big companies need to buy um just off this shoe.

My footaction exclusive pair caro and navy
View media item 744469View media item 744471View media item 744476

Last edited:
Great thread man...

Saw back in October on Kicks on Fire or Sneaker News that And 1 was retroing the Tai Chis. Three colorways. I only cared about two: white/red & black/black. Can't wait man. Such a good shoe to ball in.

I would get a pair if they came out again. I was too consumed with Garnett's And 1s that I paid these no mind. :smh: VC's dunk was probably the most memorably moment that I can remember with this shoe. I know Spree and Skip wore these among many other players but yeah the dunk was the highlight. brb gonna check eBay to see if there's any.

edit: nope none in my size :frown:

Last edited:
Lance Stephenson is their new face. He's been with them since the start of the 12-13 season and they've been lacing him with some pretty nice Tai Chi's. I've talked to him about them and even he doesn't know when they're gonna get released.

peace,
J

was talkin bout these in the "buying regrets" thread....man i miss and1s if i could go back i would buy maybe 10-20 pairs just to sit on.who would of thought the brand would of gone downhill soooo much??

i put and1 in that category of k swiss ...you dont think of them right away but if you happen to find yourself in the mall you buy.

the whole outfit was a must reversible shorts,cut off tee ,the kicks and a lame attempt at a crossover.(afterwards mean mug em and say and1)lol.

Last edited:
This was such a funny time in shoe history. I believe Nike and Foot Locker were beefing, giving And1 and some other brands a shot at distribution.

I'll never forget those stupid shirts of the faceless guy making ridiculous sayings like "grab a notebook, I'm taking you to school."

Back
Top Bottom