Can any of you guys think of a more annoying human being than....(pics)

Originally Posted by DunkNForce
Damn. I can't even use a .gif I asked for first
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

Originally Posted by grittyman20
He's implying because he's a certain race, he can't use the N word. What sense does that make. Because a person is black, that entitles them to use it??
smh.gif
Sounds to me like you have no understanding of the history of that word....and I don't care to explain it to you since you wouldn'tunderstand.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Nancy Grace is a waste of life. I feel like this #$*$* been reporting the same story for the last 2 years.

Originally Posted by potus2028

I mean...his gov't is Khaled Khaled. Seriously, +*$$@+ Khaled Khaled. You just know sumbody with a *%#*$% up name like that gotta be a real off-brand type dude. I swear I would sandpaper his face off and sew his mouth closed...
i couldnt believe that..so i looked it up jus now..and man, the !+$*?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

ive never watched her show but i have seen the commercials and i think she has some of the corniest " jokes "
sarah-silverman-cc08.jpg

I hate her.

He's implying because he's a certain race, he can't use the N word. What sense does that make. Because a person is black, that entitles them to use it??
smh.gif
Sounds to me like you have no understanding of the history of that word....and I don't care to explain it to you since you wouldn't understand.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Explain it to me. Is it only for a certain race to use?? I don't think you understand what I am saying.

ive never watched her show but i have seen the commercials and i think she has some of the corniest " jokes "
sarah-silverman-cc08.jpg
with that being said..I 'll still beat

smh.gif
Sounds to me like you have no understanding of the history of that word....and I don't care to explain it to you since you wouldn't understand.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

seriously? 3 types of black people: 1 who never wants the word used no matter what, 1 who doesn't care who or why its used and 1 who says its OK for blackto use it but not one else. that's truth.

sarah-silverman-cc08.jpg

She's so annoying. But I would still hold the %#$# out of her hand.

Another dude that can get two to the head is the announcer for the knicks...his name escapes me right now....so damn corny...the worst line was " Call himthe chiropractor...cuz he's got your back!!!".....
smh.gif

My dad is more annoying at times - he bangs these bongos and he can't even make a decent beat
eyes.gif

But it's not the fact her bangs these bongos.. it's the fact he does it at 10am sometimes.. and it always is the time I finally try to get SOME sleep..or I just pull an all nighter.. or the RARER time I come home to have a couple hour nap on my bed before many hours at the library. The base wakes me up anddrives me NUTS.

Other than that.. yes, he is hella annoying, mainly from "we the base" to the n word, and just his voice when he screeches those many times.

sarah-silverman-cc08.jpg

She's so annoying. But I would still hold the %@+$ out of her hand.

Because a person is black, that entitles them to use it??
smh.gif
I never said that anyone isn't "entitled" to use a racial slur such as the "N word"....but I feel that anyone who decidesto use that word can be referred to as a racist, since it is a racial slur.

So %!** Khaled Khaled, the racist who pollutes the radio with his brand of wack music
indifferent.gif

Khaled reminds me of those dudes that work in corner stores that probably talk mad !%*$ about black folks behind closed doors but have to pretend to be down tomake their money...and it works for them. Clearly it's working for Khaled.
laugh.gif
Whatever. Can't be mad at him for that.

Back
Top Bottom